Dezy

Reaction score
3rd Season at Newcastle in Premier League. £20m budget left to try and get an Attacking right sided inside forward who can get me goals every year.

Any suggestion welcome

What you done with Matt Richie? Try James Ward-prowess he did okay for me when needed in that role.

hirving lozano plays bothh aml and amr and is only 14m and will develop into 1 of the dealdiest widemen at 14m is a right snip could prob get 60m + after playing him consistently

Cheers but Lozano is at City, which going by your username won't go down too well!

Bernardeschi all the way, or berardi,

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Much like your username mate, slowly coming along but not setting the hay on fire

He has some great technical attributes on mine but his mental never developed too great, still a really good squad player in my Utd save in 2023 or so.

Scores free kicks for fun though, he's had a hattrick of them in one match

Cheers mate,
In the end I signed Cristian Pavon and Serge Gnabry. Signed Gribben after the window closed too.
If anyone is interested I retrained Kasper Dolberg to an inside forward AML and he is banging them in for fun

He has some great technical attributes on mine but his mental never developed too great, still a really good squad player in my Utd save in 2023 or so.

Scores free kicks for fun though, he's had a hattrick of them in one match

you have to tutor him with a world class attacking midfielder i had cash to burn so i bought de bruyne from city had him tutor gribbin his mental stats went insane