himel420

Reaction score
i want a good amr- inside forward...i can spend upto 50m for this........any suggestion???

I've had a lot of success with Son Heung-Min in that role, but it really depends how far into the game you are

i play 424 wid ageuro and dzeko my 2strikers..bale on the left side...lennon on da right side..........want a pure inside forward so that i can play 3 strikers on my game..........i guess hulk is more like a striker rather thn a inside forward or winger??

i play 424 wid ageuro and dzeko my 2strikers..bale on the left side...lennon on da right side..........want a pure inside forward so that i can play 3 strikers on my game..........i guess hulk is more like a striker rather thn a inside forward or winger??

Alexis Sanchez

Hulk was born to play AMR inside forward mate, great crossing, dribbling, finishing, physical stats
Left footed but plays on the right.

Sanchez is good too, but lacks finishing and left foot ;)

Indeed Sanchez lacks finishing.... :)

Hazard, Mata, Nani, Eto'o?

Sanchez and Hazard have bad finishing...try Gervinho, van Persie, Douglas Costa

Gervinho, Hulk or Mata.

All have the stats you need, Mata you will have to retrain to AMR but that's fairly easy to do.
I'd go Mata or Hulk.

Hazard and Sanchez are great but both lack the higher finishing you need.

As some few mentioned, Hulk is really the born inside forward. Play him as "support" inside forward at the right wing and he will bang long range goals in for you. Promise