Amsterdam

LionelPienaar

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going out to Amsterdam for the first time in a couple of weeks, can't wait!
Anyway would appreciate some recommendations for coffee shops, bars, clubs and what not? Anyone been? Please?

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

nyone?

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

come on guys would really appreciate it don't want to have to sign up for a weed smoking forum

Last edited:
If people don't want to post, they wont. Stop triple posting ;)

You have bumped it twice, plenty of people would of seen it.

1. Don't bump posts
2. Maybe a thread name that actually resembles what you're after?
3. You have weeks before you go, stop being impatient.

8.Do not multi-post. Use the edit button when necessary.

Double Posting - 5 Points

For a start you should get 10 points for that.

And maybe the right person has not seen it, does not mean you have to keep double posting.

Okay i wont bump but this comment:
"3. You have weeks before you go, stop being impatient."
is irrelevant because once a thread disappears from the recent threads, it is very very rare that anyone will post or see it again.

Okay i wont bump but this comment:
"3. You have weeks before you go, stop being impatient."
is irrelevant because once a thread disappears from the recent threads, it is very very rare that anyone will post or see it again.

But, you have done it twice in 1 day, maybe if you waited 3-4 days and if no one has posted then you could bump it again.

right in my opinion you will probably be to high or drunk to know what your doing anyway so have fun :)

I think it would have gained more interest if you would have titled it "Amsterdam"

meh, amsterdam is so 5 years ago anyway.

Munich is where its at now, plenty of cafes, relaxed attitude, red light district if you like that kind of thing.....
But unlike Amsterdam theres no East European/African thugs trying to charge you for everything. Last time i went we were walking past a girl in the window and one of these guys tries to charge us 50euros for looking, we told him to **** off and he pulls a knife on us. ****.

I also saw a girl get punched in the face by a black guy becasue she refused to buy cocaine off him

going in february with my mates. cant ******* wait man (H) much weed will be consumed.

Cheers for that Jake very encouraging. Might be so 5 years ago but not for an 18 year old.

Cheers for that Jake very encouraging. Might be so 5 years ago but not for an 18 year old.

sorry mate, just saying it like it is. i seriosuly advise keeping your wits about you (will be hard after a few brownies) as there are so many dicks looking to take your money.

i get you are excited, i was when i first went and im sure it will be great fun. Sorry to be negative (A)

sorry mate, just saying it like it is. i seriosuly advise keeping your wits about you (will be hard after a few brownies) as there are so many dicks looking to take your money.

i get you are excited, i was when i first went and im sure it will be great fun. Sorry to be negative (A)
No problem mate yeah shall be fine, going for a stag weekend so will be with a big enough group. Looking to bring a few grams back as well but not sure how to get it through customs have a few ideas.

Back