Amsterdam

No problem mate yeah shall be fine, going for a stag weekend so will be with a big enough group. Looking to bring a few grams back as well but not sure how to get it through customs have a few ideas.

I don't understand why you want to risk bringing it back when it's like so easy to get in England :S

Gotta have a good link though, **** that sprayed ****.

Gotta have a good link though, **** that sprayed ****.
Aaandy, deano said it really just hate it unless you know its pure unsprayed, it just does my head in gives me the chronic headaches and just makes you feel like **** really. Also incredibly bad for you, and its rare that you get weed as nice as the stuff out in Dam, so was hoping to savour some.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

And me being a college student (prime target for bumping off with wack spray) its hard to find nice links that always have draws.

No problem mate yeah shall be fine, going for a stag weekend so will be with a big enough group. Looking to bring a few grams back as well but not sure how to get it through customs have a few ideas.

post it. seriously, it works.

And me being a college student (prime target for bumping off with wack spray) its hard to find nice links that always have draws.

Yeah mate gotta be careful loads of the **** is grown with crushed glass like. Luckily one of my mate's boyfriend grows and sells.

Hey,

I went to Amsterdamn last year and i really enjoyed it. If you want to look for good coffee bars, sites etc .. it's best to just look up Amsterdamn up on the internet and see where the top places to go are, its the easiest way to find that sort of stuff out. If you are going round the red light district (which i assume you are!) your not supposed to take photographs so i wouldn't try it. lol

Munich is where its at now, plenty of cafes, relaxed attitude, red light district if you like that kind of thing.....

This statement must be based purely on personal experience.

Because Berlin is the place where all the 'hipsters' are going. It is fast becoming the cultural capital of the world.

Back