An act of treason!

Reaction score
I know it's an act of treason, but im considering buying fifa manager 10 as well this year. Could anyone please go into detail about the differences between the two - and into a bit of depth about the stocks, what you do with money, how you level players etc.

Just curious as I'm gonna get fifa 10 this year

Fifa > PES

well i played the demo of FIFA manager 09 it looks better but i wouldnt say its the better game although theres plenty of things id like in FM i couldent get my head around fifa manager the interface was to hard to navigate for me and the scouting and hiring/firing people is abit strange i would defo say fm i the better game but i wouldnt say fifa manager is bad its like a mix between FM and CM its prob better then CM

u can build ur clubs faciltes and stuff ...i played fifa manager 08

but fm is much better i think

Fifa is an easy game. Fun, but very easy - easy to the point of winning the premiership with a third division squad. FM is a much harder game.

FIFA Manager is a very fun and different sort of manager game.

The FIFA Manager 10 demo is out soon I think but it might be worth you trying the FIFA Manager 09 demo.

It's worth a go if you have never played it before as like I say it's very different to FM.

I´ve playerd Fifa Manager 2006, 2007, and 2008. Never tried 2009 - mostly because I found 2006 to be the best of them, and wasn´t pleased about the loss of quality that the franchise was going through. But that´s only my opinin, though, and 2009 might have been better.

Did fifa manager use to be total club manager? That game was weird you could swap any reserve player on your team for any player in the game lol

My mate got FIFA Manager 09 last year and said it was a ****** nightmare trying to install it.He Gave up in the end and got a refund.

i have been tempted to buy this before and the pes version but it looked awfully easy

u can build resturants,hotels,airports,boarding schools etc

doesn't sound bad.

when is it out? and is it expensive?

even though it sounds alright i think i'll be sinking too much time in fm to get it.

i have been tempted to buy this before and the pes version but it looked awfully easy
The PES managment game was truly awful,it was only available on PS2.One of the worst games of all time.