LewD

Reaction score
I am a newcomer to Football Manager. I bought this year's edition and decided to take the role of manager at my favourite club Chelsea. This should be one interesting journey.

The Setup

I have set up the career so it includes the following countries:
England
France
Germany
Italy
Scotland
Spain
Brazil

I am running a large database size so it will play at 3 star game speed. **** yeah! That's approximately 37000 players. The journey will commence in July 2012.

The Club

Chelsea FC are one of the world's biggest football clubs. They were formed in 1905 and traditionally have a blue home kit. They are currently owned by the "Sugar Daddy" Roman Abramovich. Chelsea are based at the 41798 seater Stamford Bridge. They have an alleged value of around £761m.

Time for me to get involved!

Chapter 1- My First Day

I have arrived at Chelsea. The first thing i noticed was my first six fixtures.
Peterborough
Modena
Verona
Vincenza
Athletico Madrid
Manchester City

The most notable of these fixtures are the last two. They are in the European Super Cup and Community Shield. These do not matter so much to me but it would help my relationship with the squad.

The Budget:
I have approximately £30 million to bring in some players and £2.31 million for wages. My targets go by the name of Radamel Falcao and Victor Wanyama. Hopefully I can bring them into the club as they are top players.

Wait on Falcao he is usually transfer listed by January 2013 for around £26million can save you a fortune

THIS STORY WILL CONTINUE IN THE MANAGER STORIES SECTION. UNDER THE SAME NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!