Premier League
View attachment 189920A comfortable home victory against the resurgent Leicester who had been slowly rising up the league.

Aston Villa sack Remi Garde

Man City sack Manuel Pellegrini

Premier League

View attachment 189917A good away victory which now makes it 15 matches unbeaten in the league. Interestingly enough we have only had 30 bookings in 29 matches, over a third of them bookings are for Coquelin.

FA CUP Quarter Final

View attachment 189916A late goal gets us past the Quarters at the first attempt, but we dominated and I honestly am just left waiting for our mistakes, this is by far and away my best first season on any save.

Welbeck out for 2-3 weeks with a pulled hamstring.

Diego Simeone takes over at Man City.

We draw Man United in the semi-final of the FA CUP.

Champions League First Round Knockout second leg

View attachment 189912Oh dear, there it is, we are out of the Champions League after a poor showing against SLB. I will say I am happy to go out if I manage to win the league, the fewer matches we need to play the greater our chances are.

Premier League

View attachment 189911What a result, this was a massive six pointer, a defeat would have put Spurs within touching distance but instead we have opened up a 9 point lead on second place.

Brendan Rodgers takes over at Villa

Player of the Month: 1st Son (Spurs), 2nd Sigurdsson (Swansea), 3rd Vardy (Leicester)
Young Player of the Month: 1st Bellerin (Arsenal), 2nd Zelalem (Leicester), 3rd Zouma (Chelsea)
Manager of the Month: 1st Me (Arsenal), 2nd Gunes (Leicester), 3rd Pochettino (Spurs)

Premier League

View attachment 189632We move 10 points clear at the top although Spurs have a match in hand.

Oxlade-Chamberlain out for 3-4 days with blisters.

Premier League

View attachment 189631Another 2 points dropped however the ten point cushion remains.

Premier League

View attachment 189628A very good performance against 4th placed Newcastle.

Premier League

View attachment 189626A very good away victory edges us that little bit closer to the League title.

FA CUP Semi Final

View attachment 189624A tightly fought match sees us progress to the final of the FA Cup for the third year. MArquinhos hasn't played much since signing but he was fantastic for us today.

We will play Burnley in the Final of the FA Cup.

West Brom have been relegated to the Championship

Premier League

View attachment 189627A 4-1 victory against struggling Stoke see us lift the Premier League Trophy, we have also surpassed the 60+ mark on goal difference.

Yarmolenko out for 4-5 weeks with a sprained ankle.

Sunderland have been relegated from the Premier League.

Player of the Month: 1st Hazard (Chelsea), 2nd Aguero (Man City), 3rd Sanchez (Arsenal)
Young Player of the Month: 1st Bellerin (Arsenal), 2nd Goncalo Gueles (Southampton), 3rd Bernardo Silva (Man United)
Manager of the Month: 1st Mourinho (Chelsea), 2nd Neil (Norwich), 3rd Me (Arsenal)

Premier League

View attachment 189589A late Austin goal keeps the unbeaten run going. We have already won the league so Crowley and Dragomir were handed their debuts and performed well.

Stoke relegated to the Championship.

Michael Laudrup sacked as manager of Stoke.

Premier League

View attachment 189588Another late equaliser keeps the unbeaten run intact, 15 year old Callum Rook was handed his debut, this makes hiim the youngest Premier League player ever.

Premier League

View attachment 189587Unfortunately we end our unbeaten run and end the season on a sour note. On the plus side V Dragomir gets man of the match.

Eden Hazard wins Player of the Year

Willian wins Players Player of the Year.

Charlie Austin (Arsenal) gets the Premier League top goalscorer award with 18 goals in 29 appearances. Swansea's Gomis in 2nd and Ayoze Perez (Newcastle) is in 3rd.

Bellerin wins Players Young Player of the Year.

Courtois wins the Golden Glove award, Joe Hart in 2nd and Lloris in 3rd.

I win the manager of the year award.

Robertson, Gabriel, Bellerin and Austin make the team of the year.

Sunderland sack Fernando Hierro.

FA CUP Final

View attachment 189586We lose 4-3 on penalties. Even more gutting is the fact we were 2-0 up. Not best pleased and despite the League title I am disappointed not to have won this.

The Arsenal awards for the season

View attachment 189297A good season for Hector Bellerin, and new signings Yarmolenko, Ziyech and Robertson all make the team of the season.

Bayern Munich win the Champions League.

Tony Pulis returns as Stoke manager.

Mark Hughes takes over at Sunderland.

New signings report:

Ruben Loftus-Cheek Played: 25 Assists: 2 Avg Rating: 6.83
Andriy Yarmolenko Played: 32 Goals: 8 Assists: 10 MOM: 3 Avg Rating: 7.29
Andrew Robertson Played: 37 Assists: 11 MOM: 2 Avg Rating: 7.42
Hakim Ziyech Played: 32 Goals: 5 Assists: 6 MOM: 1 Avg Rating: 7.16
Charlie Austin Played: 39 Goals: 21 Assists: 4 MOM: 4 Avg Rating: 7.09

Off-Season

Looking at the squad report the following areas need strengthening: Striker currently at 3 stars, Defensive Midfield currently at 2 and a half stars (although I don't use a DM I do need another ball winning midfielder of the ilk of Coquelin, I have too many playmaking midfielders), I also need to look at Left Back which is also currently at 2 and a half stars.

Man City make a bid for Oxlade-Chamberlain which is unacceptable.

Mauro Icardi is not interested in joining Arsenal.

Coaches Muller and Henderson retire as does Scout Neil Banfield.

Alexis Sanchez picks up an small injury which puts him out for a couple of weeks.

We release a number of players including Wellington Silva and Jon Toral.

Klopp and Van Gaal resign as managers of Liverpool and Manchester United.

Roy Hodgson quits as England manager following Scotland knocking them out of the Euros.

Holland win the Euros.

QPR hire Zinedine Zidane as manager.

Low takes over as Liverpool manager.

Unai Emery takes over at Manchester United.

Ronald Koeman takes the vacant England managers position.

Pre-Season

Signings in:

Nikola Vlasic from Hajduk £1.8M

Brendan Galloway from Everton £17M

Panos Armenakas from Udinese £2M

Florian Grillitsch from Bremen £3M

Carlos Badal from Valencia Mestalia £1M

Tyler Roberts from West Brom £3.1M

Ruud Van Dinteren (Regen) from Ajax £7.5M

Radja Nainggolan from Roma £46.5M

Vincent Aboubakar from FCP £30M

Transfers Out:

David Ospina to Roma for £8.5M

Nacho Monreal to AS Monaco for £4.2M

Kieran Gibbs to Watford for £12.75M

Isaac Hayden to Aston Villa for £1.8M

Wojciech Szczesny to Everton for £7.75M

Carl Jenkinson to Norwich for £5.5M

Loaned Out:

Ainsley Maitland-Niles to Leicester

Chupa Akpom to Stoke

Serge Gnabry to Besiktas

Jeff Reine-Adelaide to Southampton

Krystian Bielik to Watford

Vlad Dragomir to Doncaster

Sven Van Beek to Monaco

Panos Armenakas to FC Lorient

Nikola Vlasic to Fiorentina

Gedion Zelalem to Rayo

Yaya Sanogo to Stuttgart

James Bree to Leeds United

Florian Grillitsch to Basaksehir

Pre-season continued

Friendly

Cruz Azul 2 Arsenal 1 (Welbeck)

Not a very good start to the pre season as we slump to a defeat and are lucky it was only the one goal deficit.

We sign Carsten Jancker as a coach.

Friendly

Jaguares 0 Arsenal 2 (Giroud, Welbeck)

A better showing against the 'mighty' Jaguares.

Wilshere out for 4-5 days with a bruised rib.

Friendly

Arsenal 2 Hull 0 (Aboubakar 2)

A good showing from the £30 million striker in his first appearance.

Loftus-Cheek out for 4-5 days with a facial injury (possibly a 'cheek' injury?)

Bellerin out for 7-10 days with a strained wrist.

Friendly

Arsenal 5 Cardiff 0 (Yarmolenko, Austin 2, Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain)

Friendly

Arsenal 2 QPR 0 (Giroud, Sanchez)

Some solid performances and good showings from the defence.

Welbeck out for 2-3 weeks with calf strain.

Friendly

Arsenal 0 LOSC 1

I spoke to soon.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain out for 2-3 days with a dead leg.

Community Shield

View attachment 189290A Yarmolenko penalty gets us a little bit of retribution following the FA Cup disappointment.

Paco Jemez takes over at Southampton.

Man United win their first match of the season 10-0 versus Reading.

Premier League

View attachment 186781A cracking debut for Aboubakar and we win our first match of the season.

PSG bid for Giroud but it is unacceptable.

Premier League

View attachment 186777A small win against Premier League new boys Derby County.

We draw Newcastle in the Capital One Cup Third Round

We draw Athletico, AS Monaco and Elfsborg in the Champions League group stage.

Premier League

View attachment 186773An absolute epic, disappointing to get a draw against Norwich, but Aboubakar gets his 4th and 5th goals in only his second appearance.

Ramsey injured with Wales out for 4-5 weeks with a bruised thigh.

Ruud Van Dinteren joins SC Cambuur on loan.

August Awards

Player of the Month: 1st Barkley (Everton), 2nd Redmond (Norwich), 3rd Herrera (Man United)
Young Player of the Month: 1st Shaw (Man United), 2nd Januzaj (Man United), 3rd Sterling (Man City)
Manager of the Month: 1st Martinez (Everton), 2nd Me (Arsenal), 3rd Pochettino (Spurs)

Dan Crowley moves on loan to Huddersfield.

Premier League

View attachment 185886A staggering 12 minutes of first half football put us 4-0 up and we maintain the levels of performance to seal the victory.

Champions League Group Stage

View attachment 1858852 late goals salvage the victory for us, but as I keep saying a win is a win in the Champions League.

Giroud out for 4-5 weeks with damaged knee cartilage.

Premier League

View attachment 185884Another win against some more new boys to the league.

Capital One Cup Third Round

View attachment 185883We throw away a 2 goal lead and wind up losing 4-2 on penalties. This competition really doesn't like me, but it isn't a number one concern for me but still disappointed.

Walcott out for 5-7 days with a strained neck.

Oxlade-Chamberlain out for 4-5 days with a bruised thigh.

Premier League

View attachment 185882We looked to be throwing a two goal lead away again, but it ended up being a good three points away from home to what was second placed Everton.

Ozil out for 5-6 days with concussion.

We sign Niko Kovac as a coach.

View attachment 185879
Andrew Robertson receives a late red card as we slump to a defeat away to Monaco.

Player of the Month: 1st Aguero (City), 2nd Sanchez (Arsenal), 3rd Mevlut Erdinc (Bournemouth)
Young Player of the Month: `1st Odegaard (Norwich), 2nd Zouma (Chelsea), 3rd Grey (Norwich)
Manager of the Month: 1st Me (Arsenal), 2nd Simeone (City), 3rd Howe (Bournemouth)

Premier League

View attachment 183165Aboubakar gets on the scoresheet twice as we remain top and unbeaten.

Charlie Austin out for 5-6 days with a bruised head.

Premier League

View attachment 183163A quality performance from Hector Bellerin, a player who in real life is rapidly becoming one of my favourite players.

Ozil out for between 12 to 14 days with a twisted knee.

View attachment 183161We hold Athletico to a draw but Galloway becomes the second left back to receive a red card in the group stage of the competition.

Sanchez out for 2-3 weeks with calf strain.

Premier League

View attachment 183160A goal from our left back scrapes us a small win. Top of the league and still unbeaten in the league. Early days but promising signs.

Premier League

View attachment 183158Two dropped points away to Newcastle. We got beaten heavily in this fixture last year so it is an improvement but I am clutching at straws.

Player of the Month: 1st Hazard (Chelsea), 2nd Willian (Chelsea), 3rd Costa (Chelsea)
Young Player of the Month: 1st Bellerin (Arsenal), 2nd Delle Alli (Spurs), 3rd Januzaj (Man United)
Manager of the Month: 1st Mourinho (Chelsea), 2nd Simeone (City), 3rd Me (Arsenal)

View attachment 183156We concede an injury time goal to only draw, a point away to Athletico is not a bad result but we were so close to 3 points it feels ten times worse.

Oxlade-Chamberlain out for 7-9 weeks with a broken toe.

Premier League

View attachment 183153Clinical finishing and we put mid table Swansea to the sword. It is looking very good so far this season. Back to back titles???

Giroud out for 5-6 weeks with a torn groin muscle.

Premier League

View attachment 183152We lose to City, disheartening but not devastating, we just weren't accurate enough.

View attachment 18315132 shots, 20 on target but only 2 lateish goals from Yarmolenko. A win is a win and a necessary three points. It is all down to us in our last match vs AS Monaco.

Premier League

View attachment 183150Aboubakar keeps us top but it is getting close up there.

Sanchez out for 4-5 days with a facial injury.

View attachment 183149A solid performance but a bore draw seals our fate and we plunge into the Europa League.

November Player of the Month: 1st Firmino (Liverpool), 2nd Januzaj (Man United) 3rd Sissoko (Newcastle)
Young Player of the Month: 1st Januzaj (Man UNited), 2nd Sterling (City), 3rd Grealish (Villa)
Manager of the Month: 1st Emery (Man United), 2nd Clement (Derby), 3rd Me (Arsenal)

Last edited:
The board for the second time ask to discuss raising the transfer budget, after refusing the first time and asking to spend it elsewhere I agree and they up the transfer budget to £95M.

Premier League

View attachment 183138A 0-0 draw away to Liverpool is disappointing.

We draw Wigan at home in the third round of the FA Cup.

Premier League

View attachment 183136A point against a strong Chelsea team. More dropped points though.....

Sanchez out for 5-6 days with a bruised head.

We draw Fenerbache in the Europa League first round knockout, we draw CSKA or Napoli in the second knockout round.

Premier League

View attachment 183135A low point in my career as Arsenal manager. There is no more to say than that was ****.

QPR sack Zidane.

Premier League

View attachment 183133Alexis gets us back to winning ways, there is not enough goals being shared around the team.

Premier League
View attachment 183131Sanchez with another three goals as we keep up the fight for the league.

Oxlade-Chamberlain out for 4-5 days with a facial injury.

Tim Sherwood hired as QPR manager.

Premier League

View attachment 183130Sanchez and Giroud with the goals as we take three points off Crystal Palace.

Aubameyang wins the African player of the year but Arsenal players Aboubakar and Ziyech finish second and third. We are going to miss them when they go to the African Cup of Nations.

Player of the Month: 1st Hazard (Chelsea), 2nd Dybala (City), 3rd Aguero (City)
Young player of the Month: 1st Delle Alli (Spurs), 2nd Odegaard (Norwich), 3rd Bellerin (Arsenal)
Manager of the Month: 1st Simeone (City), 2nd Pochettino (Spurs), 3rd Mourinho (Chelsea)

We sign Jese for £13.7 million.

Watford sack Quiqui Flores.

Premier League

View attachment 1017225An exciting first half made for a very tense second half. We move back to the summit of the premier league but we have played a match more.

Welbeck out for 5-7 days with a damaged heel.

Koscielny out for 3 weeks with achilles tendonitis.

FA Cup Third Round

View attachment 1017226Charlie Austin gets a goal as we breeze past Wigan.

We draw Man City in the next round of the FA Cup, excellent.

We sign Papasthopolous for £4.4M.

We sell Matt Macey to Rochdale.

Premier League

View attachment 1017227We drop two points at home, 19 more shots than Norwich make it a poor draw. We should have won.

Premier League

View attachment 1017228The season is falling apart, we draw with bottom side Derby.

Coquelin joins FC Koln for £13.82M.

We sign Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg for £30M.

Premier League

View attachment 1017232A point away to fellow title challengers Man United is not the worst result but in the run we are on that makes 6 dropped points from the last 9.

Welbeck out for 5-7 days with a strained neck.

Aitor Karanka takes over at Watford.

FA Cup Fourth Round

View attachment 1017233We get stuffed and dumped out of the FA Cup. Something needs to change, the run we are on is diabolical.

Sanchez out with another facial injury for 4-5 days.

Andrew Robertson out for 4-5 days with a bruised rib.

Chris Willock is sold to Birmingham.

Premier League

View attachment 1017234We lose to struggling QPR. I will start clearing my desk shall I.

Bellerin out for 5-6 weeks with strained knee ligaments.

Player of the Month: 1st Pratto (Spurs), 2nd Bernardo Silva (Man United), 3rd Bojan (Leicester)
Young Player of the Month: 1st Delle Alli (Spurs), 2nd Rawson (Derby), 3rd Denayer (Liverpool)
Manager of the Month: 1st Pochettino (Spurs), 2nd Simeone (City), 3rd Emery (Man United)

Premier League

View attachment 182849A home defeat sees the terrible run of results continue.

Yarmolenko out for 12-14 days.

Europa League

View attachment 182847A goalless draw against the Turkish side means we have to be mindful of away goals in the second leg.

Premier League

View attachment 182843Reading move surprisingly into the top half of the table and we find ourselves outside the Champions League places with another defeat and another performance with no goals.

The board call a meeting and I promise the next result will be better, I fear if not I may find myself unemployed. How the mighty have fallen.

Europa League Second Leg (0-0)

View attachment 182841It was the Sanchez and Aboubakar show as the team emphatically attempt to keep me employed.

We draw CSKA in the next round.

Premier League

View attachment 182840Oh dear. We dominate but Kasper Schmeichel gets the man of the match award and we lose at home again.

Chelsea win the Capital One Cup

Player of the Month: 1st Hazard (Chelsea), 2nd Bernardo Silva (Man United), 3rd Herrera (Man United)
Young Player of the Month: 1st Embolo (Spurs), 2nd Barbosa (Liverpool), 3rd Kuhl (Reading)
Manager of the Month: 1st Simeone (City), 2nd Martinez (Everton), 3rd Emery (United)

Europa League Second Round Knockout

View attachment 182838Hat trick for Vincent Aboubakar. A solid performance gives us a good chance of progressing.

Premier League

View attachment 182837Aboubakar and Sanchez again get us the three points, the rest of the team are doing my head in ha ha.

Giroud out for 7-10 days with a gashed leg.

Europa League Second Round Knockout Second Leg (1-3)

View attachment 182836An open free flowing match sees us leading at half time, before squeaky *** time in the second half. We lose 4-3 but win 6-5 on aggregate.

Premier League

View attachment 182835We get three points but have now left ourselves a lot to do, and rely on the results of others to move up the table.

Europa League Quarter Final Draw against Roma, and the Semi Final Draw will potentially see us face Wolfsburg or Real Madrid.

Derby sack Clement.

Premier League

View attachment 182834An away win against Swansea keeps us in touch of the top 4.

Nainggolan is banned for 2 matches after 10 yellow cards.

Sanchez injured on International duty with a twisted knee and will be out for 3 weeks.

Papastathopolous disappointed with lack of match time.

Player of the Month: 1st Delle Alli (Spurs), 2nd Maher (Southampton), 3rd Aguero (City)
Young Player of the Month: 1st Barbosa (Liverpool), 2nd Traore (Villa), 3rd Grealish (Villa)
Manager of the Month: 1st Low (Liverpool), 2nd Pochettino (Spurs), 3rd Me (Arsenal)

I hit 100 matches in charge of Arsenal.

Newcastle sack Mclaren

Premier League

View attachment 181820More dropped points at home. I surely must be clinging on to the job by my fingertips.

I now have a tricky run of fixtures, Liverpool (H), Roma (A), City (A), Roma (H), Chelsea (A), Spurs (H)

Premier League

View attachment 181819Bellerin was sent off in the first half however we manage to hold out for a point.

Sean Dyche takes over at Derby

Europa League Quarter Final 1st Leg

View attachment 181818We were dominated but we manage two away goals and lose 3-2. Not a mountain to climb but the result does little to encourage fans and board. We face Man City in two days.

Bellerin banned for two further matches.

Premier League
View attachment 1818112 goals for Aboubakar were enough to secure the win but another red card left us with ten men and a difficult task towards the end of the match.

Graeme Jones has been hired as Newcastle Manager.

Europa League Quarter Final Second Leg (2-3)

View attachment 181810We win 4-2 and win 6-5 overall. A quality performance and a much needed morale boost.

We draw Real Madrid in the Semi Final.

Gabriel suspended for two further matches.

Premier League

View attachment 181809A goal from Eden Hazard mid way through the second half means we have to settle for a point at Stamford Bridge. 3 injuries dictated the substitutions in the match.

Ziyech out for 12-14 days with a twisted knee

Ramsey out for 4-5 days with a gashed head.

Walcott out for 2-3 days with a dead leg.

Premier League

View attachment 181808The traitor Samir Nasri getting on the scoresheet for the enemy as we get yet another draw. Although with three matches to go we are clinging to fourth spot.

Oxlade-Chamberlain out with a dead leg for 2-3 days.

April Player of the Month: 1st Brady (Norwich), 2nd Kante (Leicester), 3rd Bernardo Silva (United)
Young Player of the Month: 1st Odegaard (Norwich), 2nd Barbosa (Liverpool), 3rd Kuhl (Reading)
Manager of the Month: 1st Neil (Norwich) 2nd Emery (United), 3rd Mourinho (Chelsea)

These extra attached thumbnails are screenshots I have already uploaded or future matches yet to upload, I forget to delete after use so I end up with duplicates with only the fixture name to go by. Unfortunately I don't know why it attaches at the bottom and how to remove.

I do hope there are people enjoying this story/manager mode.

Last edited:
Cazorla out for 4 weeks with a Sports Hernia

Europa League Semi Final 1st Leg

View attachment 1018758We don't play as badly as the scoreline suggests but the gulf in finishing is unreal.

Sanchez out for 4-5 days with another facial injury.

Derby Relegated

Premier League

View attachment 1018760A good away win 2 matches to go and fourth place will hopefully be ours.

Giroud out for 2 months with a hip injury.

Europa League Semi Final 2nd Leg (1-4)

View attachment 1018761Normally I would have been thrilled with this performance but we go out one step from the final.

Sanchez out for 5-6 days with a bruised head.

Man City win the Premier League

Premier League

View attachment 1018763Fourth is in our hands but we are needing to better or equal Tottenhams result in the last match.

Watford relegated.

Premier League

View attachment 1018764We manage it and finish in the Champions League places. Only time will tell whether I keep my job, the season slowly slipped away from the mid season point.

QPR relegated.

Tim Sherwood is sacked by QPR, Watford sack Aitor Karanka, Gary Monk is sacked by Swansea and Southampton sack Paco Jemez,

I am 3-1 to be the next sack victim.

Eden Hazard wins footballer of the year.

Bernardo Silva wins Players Player of the Year.

Top Goalscorer: 1st Hazard, 2nd Aguero, 3rd Vardy

Dybala wins Players Young Player of the Year

Goalkeeper of the Year: 1st Mignolet, 2nd Courtois, 3rd Hart

Simeone wins Manager of the Year.

End of Season Awards:

View attachment 1018766
Real Madrid win the Champions League

Player of the Month: 1st Plazon (Bournemouth), 2nd Shaqiri (Liverpool), 3rd Toure (City)
Young player of the Month: 1st Embolo (Spurs), 2nd Gray (Norwich), 3rd Shaw (United)
Manager of the Month: 1st Emery (United), 2nd Pochettino (Spurs), 3rd Me (Arsenal)

Southampton hire Cocu as manager, Petrovic takes over at Watford, Vieira takes over at Swansea and Quiqui Flores is appointed as QPR manager. Unai Emery leaves United to take over at Barcelona and is replaced at United by Paco Jemez.

Arsenal coach Vio retires as does goalkeeping coach Peyton and scout Arsenal legend Pat Rice.

New signings:

Ross Barkley £40M
Andreas Berg (Regen) £1.8M
Kelechi Ihenacho £19.5M (loaned to FC Lorient as he has no work permit)
Bilsch (regen) £2.2M

Sold:

Olivier Giroud to West Ham for £10.8M potentially rising to £16M.
Charlie Austin to Southampton for £9.5M

We sign Nigel Gibbs as a coach, Bill Green as a Scout and David Coles as a goalkeeping coach.

Friendly Results.

Arsenal 2 Arsenal Under 21s 0 (Gabriel, Austin)
Arsenal 1 Cheltenham 0 (Vlasic)
Arsenal 3 Hearts 1 (Yarmolenko, Welbeck, Robertson)
Arsenal 3 Club Brugge 0 (Austin, Ozil, Barkley)
Arsenal 2 Independiente 1 (Aboubakar, Hojbjerg)
Arsenal 3 Rangers 0 (Welbeck 2, Walcott)

Barcelona come in for Bellerin and Ozil, both are rejected but both players want to challenge for the Champions League or they will leave at the end of the season.