MavsWorld

Reaction score
Ok, after reading quite a few of the current stories, I've been inspired to start a new game. However I would like to add some rules to it to make the game more realistic. In my normal games I obey the rules of not cheating and I don't use Reunion players. However I still have players playing for me at £30 a week, which I assume is unrealistic as you could not survive with that.

I don't know so much about real life football, so I was wondering if you more knowledgeable people on the forum could help me in devising a set of rules to give me a more interesting game. My character's fictional history will be a pro football player from Bristol Rovers. So I was hoping you could suggest some potential starting points. I'd like the starting points to be non UK, but still in Europe.

well the non-league wages are right, they cant survive on $30 a week and they don't.
An Example is Sergio Torres a few tears worked full time at Boots while playing for Basingstoke Town.
He then got Signed by Wycombe on $400 wages and became full time

I mean that I have full time players on £30 a week. Obviously part time players I can understand.

At what level, in the Blue square north and south 99% of players reject full time contracts saying they would prefer a Part time one.
Unless you mean in the Blue Sqaure Premier that's about half and half

In my Bath BSS squad I had nearly all my team on full time contracts. 3-4 of them were on full time £30 a week, I think it's a bug in the game, because I'm not normally able to offer them that low.

were you using a default data base, or edited. On an edited data base i find that cazy things happen on the game that you did not edit.
editing the database is like going back in time and killing a moth, ******** with corsality, well thats howi view an edited database lol