pimpdollar

Reaction score
I don't know about Fm 12 because I don't have it yet, but what if you could have different level scouts in terms of how well there known and have different effects, so If I sent Zidane to scout a player maybe he would preform better that match, or over the matches he watches, or maybe the pressure would be to much for him and he will play rubbish, but if you sent an Unknown scout he wouldn't know and play a more natural match, meaning the game would be more in depth and realistic ?

Soz for the English in a rush!

Yes but that's not really how scouts work in FM12...and tbh I don't see the point of it.

I understand it would be more realistic..but it would also mean changing scouting in FM.

Yes but that's not really how scouts work in FM12...and tbh I don't see the point of it.

I understand it would be more realistic..but it would also mean changing scouting in FM.

Oh ok, thanks for the feedback,

that already does kind of happen; but rather than being through the scouts, it can happen when managers talk to the press about certain players. E.g. if you admire another team's player or declare interest in buying him, he might be determined to put in a good performance to impress you - or he might feel unsettled from all the interest.

that already does kind of happen; but rather than being through the scouts, it can happen when managers talk to the press about certain players. E.g. if you admire another team's player or declare interest in buying him, he might be determined to put in a good performance to impress you - or he might feel unsettled from all the interest.

That's very true.