An idea for FM2010...

AlMiller79

Reaction score
After Simon Vukcevic got a second yellow last night for celebrating a goal,was just wondering if something like that would happen on FM2010.

Nice idea, I'm suprised nobody else said this in the thread telling Sean what they would like to see in FM2010, if this is put in it would make a big difference, it could be one of their preferred moves or something, for example "Likes to remove shirt after scoring" or something like that lol. You could discipline them if they continuely do that, it would be interesting to see what people would do if he took his shirt off and was sent off for something like the 5th game running, but he won you the game :p.

Nice idea, I'm suprised nobody else said this in the thread telling Sean what they would like to see in FM2010, if this is put in it would make a big difference, it could be one of their preferred moves or something, for example "Likes to remove shirt after scoring" or something like that lol. You could discipline them if they continuely do that, it would be interesting to see what people would do if he took his shirt off and was sent off for something like the 5th game running, but he won you the game :p.

Yeah that would be good if you could change one of your players preferred moves to something like 'likes to remove shirt after scoring'.I'm surprised that nobody else has mentioned it before.
Saything that though i wouldn't too pleased if one of my players kept getting a card everytime he scored though!It would be pain in the @ss after a while!lol

why did you bump a 1 and a half year thread oO)

?