An Idea to help kit making

mrjack41

Reaction score
Basically i had an idea where someone could make a file and in that you could have every club badge (within reason) saved as a .PNG image so when in photoshop you could just open it, same goes for sponsors, obviously with sponsors you wouldn't be able to get all, but main ones that are often used (02, Aon, Bwin.com etc). This would be downloadable to people on FM-Base.

Do you think this would be a good idea?

Anyone willing to make this file?

Mrjack41 ;)

Number one :there are loads of sponsors pack as i have one, you just have to look around etc, but i cant remember the site.
Doubt you will get a pack of logos but i will make the prem and championship up for the site

Not worth doing. Just download the megapack, I did just for logos.

Number one :there are loads of sponsors pack as i have one, you just have to look around etc, but i cant remember the site.
Doubt you will get a pack of logos but i will make the prem and championship up for the site

Ahh didn't know about sponsor packs, and yes if you could make the premiership and champinoship ones it would be great! <3

for logos just download the standard logo pack.
you get every logo for every playable league that way

the best resource for logos is the standard logo project over on fmfanboys

or the megapack.

to be honest i don't see why people just google, it takes no time at all, best option is wikipedia, cause the logos have no white background which is tricky on Liverpool badges amoung others to get rid of.