An Idiot Abroad.

My favourite bit was when he was the Mexican wonder, and he randomly starts dancing to Just Can't Get Enough by the Human Le- no, wait, Depeche Mode, innit? :L

he grew up not far from me, i'm not sure if i should be proud of that, anyway the guys a legend
also i hope he does another book 'idiot abroad' was better than the series IMO. especially remember him saying l'if christ the redeemer was in stretford next to the roundabout near lostock circle, it wouldn't get a look in.' so so true!
Top red too, seen him at a few games!

Last edited:
China was my favourite episode of the first season.

Looking forward to this.

cant wait :D

Karl is such a legend lol he was on this morning today and also Radio 1 on the Greg James Show with Ricky some of the stuff he says.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

good episode :)

Thought it was ok. The Land diving was a bit pointless, considering he only did it from like 4 foot.

He just seemed to bottle everything, which in the end, makes the show a bit pointless.

Thought it was ok. The Land diving was a bit pointless, considering he only did it from like 4 foot.

He just seemed to bottle everything, which in the end, makes the show a bit pointless.

Was funny when Ricky was taking the **** out of him for doing it from 5 feet and if he fell he would have equalled it XD