An Idiot Abroad.

Love ricky's laugh. Did anyone watch the other show that was on Channel 4 ?

I so want to watch this, but living in Spain, Sky 1 is off limits ATM:(

didnt watch the first one but saw the Israel/ Jordan one. Was pretty good and will probaby watch it again this Thursday. Can anyone remember that thing about Pac-Man that Karl said. I remember finding it really funny but cant remember the exact quote

didnt watch the first one but saw the Israel/ Jordan one. Was pretty good and will probaby watch it again this Thursday. Can anyone remember that thing about Pac-Man that Karl said. I remember finding it really funny but cant remember the exact quote
Something about where every time you go down an alleyway and think you're safe, there's always some more people there! :)

Looking forward to the next episode where he's going to Chichen Itza in Mexico, I've actually been to this place and can't wait to hear Karl's thoughts on it..

I highly recommend you watch the first episode. It was by far the best of the three shown.

I highly recommend you watch the first episode. It was by far the best of the three shown.

if i see it repeated i will certainly watch it, unfortunately have Virgin so no sky on demand :(

The last scene of the Jordan episode (with the barking dog) made me lol.

It's been pretty good so far.

The last scene of the Jordan episode (with the barking dog) made me lol.

It's been pretty good so far.

Yeah, and immediately after when the donkey starts screeching. "Oh **** this". Lol.

Very funny show indeed, its great that he dosen't know that he is actually very funny.

Keep an eye our for rare Karl laughs!

Like Madsheep I've been listning to him since XFM days and I'm still not bored of him. (google Karlsroundhead.com to listen to every xfm show with the music removed so you just get the chat)

Some of the stuff he comes out with is as Ricky put it once "bordering on retarded"

“Why didn't evolution make a giraffe good at carpentry so it could build a ladder?”

"You know how they say people have six senses? There's loads more than that. [The ability to feel someone looking at you], that's been around since man and dinosaur were knockin' about."

"Does the brain control you or are you controlling the brain? I don't know if I'm in charge of mine."

(To Steve Merchant, 6 foot 7) "Were you a tall baby?"

Also some of the best stuff comes from Ricky and Steve in the XFM shows, steve getting locked in a toilet, his days wearing a dicky bow tie and stealing a pig at a party and getting his car stuck in a lane. Ricky washing himself & his clothes at uni in the bath with washing powder.

Karls Aunty Nora (split tennis ball!?) who farted for 5 minits. Getting stuck in a trolly behind a supermarket when he was supposed to be working. His numerous near death experiances and Karls Diary/Monkey News/Rockbusters/Educating Ricky & Karl

Could go on forever....

Keep an eye our for rare Karl laughs!

Like Madsheep I've been listning to him since XFM days and I'm still not bored of him. (google Karlsroundhead.com to listen to every xfm show with the music removed so you just get the chat)

Some of the stuff he comes out with is as Ricky put it once "bordering on retarded"

“Why didn't evolution make a giraffe good at carpentry so it could build a ladder?”

"You know how they say people have six senses? There's loads more than that. [The ability to feel someone looking at you], that's been around since man and dinosaur were knockin' about."

"Does the brain control you or are you controlling the brain? I don't know if I'm in charge of mine."

(To Steve Merchant, 6 foot 7) "Were you a tall baby?"

Also some of the best stuff comes from Ricky and Steve in the XFM shows, steve getting locked in a toilet, his days wearing a dicky bow tie and stealing a pig at a party and getting his car stuck in a lane. Ricky washing himself & his clothes at uni in the bath with washing powder.

Karls Aunty Nora (split tennis ball!?) who farted for 5 minits. Getting stuck in a trolly behind a supermarket when he was supposed to be working. His numerous near death experiances and Karls Diary/Monkey News/Rockbusters/Educating Ricky & Karl

Could go on forever....
The Xfm stuff is some of the best imo. Karl's monkey news

I think it is the best, because they slowly sort of realise what an oddball Karl is and get him more involved. As the series go on Karl is the main man and even Steve and Ricky know it "Karl Pilkington... Destroyed a maaaan...just takes takes takes" makes me laugh every time.

When Karl tells about his time giving out biscuits at an old peoples home because he had clean nails. Karl claims he "went down a storm" to which Ricky says

'what do you mean you went down such a storm!?BRAVO! BRAVO TO THE BOY WITH THE GARIBALDIS!'

"Shes always nervous since the time she came home and I was trying to cook sausages in the toaster...."

Season 2 starts September 23rd on Sky1, incase any one didn't know x

looking forward to it :)

is it just like series 1?

First series was brilliant. Mexico was hilarious!

Really hope it's as good as the last series. :D