Reaction score
Hey,

So I'm in 2018 on my save and just joined West Brom I'm planning to get them promoted and build up a reputation because I've always had a soft spot for Bilbao and want to join them when a job is available and since that I rarely get far in a game I'm hoping I can stick with this save and just join them later so the thing I need help is that is the Bilbao situation like real life where you can only bring in Basque players or something like that?

Hey,

So I'm in 2018 on my save and just joined West Brom I'm planning to get them promoted and build up a reputation because I've always had a soft spot for Bilbao and want to join them when a job is available and since that I rarely get far in a game I'm hoping I can stick with this save and just join them later so the thing I need help is that is the Bilbao situation like real life where you can only bring in Basque players or something like that?

Yeah it is, I am doing Bilbao save now, and you need quite alot of luck to be fair! Because you pretty much have to get all the regens through your own youth system, apart from the occasional one from other lower-league Basque clubs because the bigger Basque clubs like Real Sociedad either refuse to sell to you, or they'll want stupid amounts of money! You can make it easier by signing Spanish U16s, but that isn't realistic so I don't do that!

Thanks a lot! they recently sacked their manager but by that time I just joined Newcastle (WBA were in the championship they were in the prem) so it was hard to turn down when the job next comes available I'll try and get it for the challenge