bashuijsmans

Reaction score
hello everyone,

i have been thinking about starting my own story, but not a normal story, but an interactive one.
I am following the story of Nomadic en previous the story of Weiry, but i couldn't compete in those, cause i was too late with signing up. :S:S

Now am i struggling with an original idea to make my story different of that of Nomadic, but i'm out of ideas.

what kind of story do you all want and what do you like? A win one take one story, an be a player story or something complety different?

I will wait for your answers :):)

i was thinking of an player story, but if you get a milestone in your career you can improve your player's CA, PA or an attribute?

Maybe this is an idea?

Something similar to Weiry's international game where if your country wins you take a player from the opposition?

that's also almost the same as Nomadic's one don't you think so? I want to do something the same but with a small twist to make it special. Do you you what I mean?

Create a custom league with player made teams, then do some sort of Win a game steal a player thing

hmm i have maybe an idea: everyone can create his own player and i put them in teams who are equal to each other. Then you can take a player of the team you beat every time. maybe i can take the league 2 and put the players there. The team who first win the Premier League title wins the game?

let me know how you all think about this.

hmm i have maybe an idea: everyone can create his own player and i put them in teams who are equal to each other. Then you can take a player of the team you beat every time. maybe i can take the league 2 and put the players there. The team who first win the Premier League title wins the game?

let me know how you all think about this.

Great idea

if i am gonna do this with club teams, then will there be transfers in and out of the club from the manager in game. Does anyone have an idea how i can change that?

if i am gonna do this with club teams, then will there be transfers in and out of the club from the manager in game. Does anyone have an idea how i can change that?
Maybe Change the transfer Budgets or something?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

You could use the editor to place very long transfer bans on each club?

if i change the transfer budgets or i place them under transfer bans, then they can still sell players. that is the biggest problem lol

if i change the transfer budgets or i place them under transfer bans, then they can still sell players. that is the biggest problem lol

If you have the in-game editor you could just move them back if they got sold? ..but this might be a hassle!