Reaction score
Hello everyone

How do I get to know which kind of football each of my opponent is playing, without watching their matches? Can i by looking at the scout report find information which indicates something?

The reason is, if I can get to find these spots, i can exploit them, which will perhaps lead me to more victories. As i do not believe that 1 tactic can get you the best possible results.

Thanks in advance

on team report first page it tells u their top goal scorer assist man and managers prefeered formation and style always good place to start :)

The scout reports had may as well be in Chinese. They tell you virtually nothing of value. They don't even tell you whether or not they play with a high line or what kind of passing they employ. Complete waste of time. I read them and set up the best I can based on whatever formation they use and where they concede most goals but everything else you really have to wing it and adjust in game.

In addition, on match day, click on the name of the team your playing, click on senior squad, most (not always) of the times the team will be set out like they will play against you e.g. the formation and which players will be used. If you choose selection info, you will be able to see which players have scored the most goals, their avg rating etc. and if you click on the individuals you'll be able to see where the assists are coming from. If you select general info you'll be able to see their heights e.g. do they have large CB's or a short midfield, also their pace, acc and dribbling e.g how fast are their FB's, Wingers and Fwd's. or who their creative players are. I take this into consideration when I set up my team. You can also click on their fixture lists and see which games they won or lost, which formations they used, which they lost to, their highest rated players, and of course their goal scorers. Hope this helps a bit...

When you go into a match, in Pre-Match tab, your scout predicts a line-up which is 90% right, you can look at the players and see their strengths and weakness. If opposition has a lot of creative players with "tries killer balls often" PPM, I always set a defender with cover duty. If they have direct wingers instead of Inside forward, I chose for defensive and pacey fullbacks. if AMC is their biggest strength, I play a DM and man mark him and so in.

Taking away the first person sense^, I do tend to look at the opposition I'm going to face.