AnasDaKing

Reaction score
After watching Manchester City spend millions I thought that I was the right person to take Man City from under tyrannical rule from Manchester United to become Kings of the world. So I took over and I therefore began my reign and end many other brilliant bosses reigns. In my first season I guided Manchester City to a second place premier league place behind Manchester United ,a carling cup trophy,a fa cup trophy, a community shield and a champions league semi final suffering a heartbreaking defeat to Barcelona when on the verge of victory. I signed thiago silva in my first season to bolster my defence for £35.5 millionand Marek Hamsik for £20 million as Silva suffered an couble cruciate ligament injury forcing him out for 10 months. As I entered my second season I had one thing on my mind to take the premier league crown away from Fergie and United`s clutches and to also take their European crown too. In truth this year was the beginning of my reign as the worlds greatest and the end of fergie,mou and pep`s era. I trounced United in the semi finals of the champions league 6-1 (agg) and guided my irresistable team to a record haul of points breaking Mou`s record with chelsea of 95 points scoring 100 points out of a possible 114. I advanced to the finals and at wembley I finally got my hands on that trophy beating Real Madrid courtesy of two goals from Marek Hamsik coupled wih a carling cup,fa cup,community shield trophies completing the set and becoming the first manager to win every competition since a certain Josep Guardiola. My dominance was set to continue in my third season.I signed Arjen Robben on a free transfer and sold David Silva for a whopping £40 million to Real Madrid. I continued my domination and retained every trophy and added to that the European Super Cup and the Club World Cup to yet again equal Guardiola`s haul winning 6 trophies in a year. However in the next season I wanted more total domination as I felt we were drawing or losing games we should be winning with ease so I set my eyes on one man his name CRISTIANO RONALDO. After having an initial £30 million bid rejected I decided to double the bid and as Ronaldo was heavily intent on joining us therefore we had a £60 million accepted my greatest coup was complete as Ronaldo mad his mark in manchester once again. After becoming the highest scoring player in premier league history in a single season with 39 goals he continued to impress with a hatrick in the Champions League final and to cap off a brilliant year by ending Messi`s total domination in winning in each of the last 7 ballon d`ors.I won the f.a cup for the 4th time in a row a new record and I became the most succesful coach in carling cup history and club world championship history and I also became the first manager to win 3 champions leagues. I decided that I needed a new challenge and expressed my interest in joining Real Madrid (mou left to join Portugal) and they accepted me and in June 2015 I was confirmed as Real Madrid boss signing a two year contract and after destroying Barca 4-0 at the bernabeu a disastrous run of form in la liga in the closing stages on winning 1 out of our 7 games during March including a 3-0 defeat at the hands of Barca at the nou camp I felt the need to shake things up so I placed Lucas Moura in the CAM role and Silva out wide and Balotelli and Higuain together. This shake up changed everything as we went on an unbeaten runover all competitions except for an away goals defeat at the hands of sevilla in the copa del rey semi finals. However that run cost us the league as Barca were imperious over the whole of the season so they deservedly won La Liga and the Spanish Cup but I would have the final laugh as we met in the UEFA champions league final at San Siro as Silva scored the winning goal 6 minutes from time to clinch my 4th champions league trophy becoming the greatest cocah in champions league trophy.I however was realy unhappy at Real and thought that I needed a new challenge and England came knocking and I willingly opened the door. In September 2016 I was confirmed as England National Team boss. My job was to bring back the success of 1966 and after a disastrous euro 2016 not getting out of the group the team needed some new faces and belief and confidence. after winning every game in 2017 my first game in 2018 was against world champions Brazil at Wembley. With many key players out I took the chance to field some inexperienced players such as Raheem Sterling and Jordan Mutch and after a brilliant game from these players I wanted to see more of them so before the World Cup I chose my squad and in it included 14 Players 25 or younger and I could not wait. Placed in the group of Death with Argentina,Holland and Australia. We were not fancied but we won 2 games against holand with two goals from JT yes my talismanic captain John Terry. A 2-2 draw against Argentina was not really important but it would prove to be vital for me and England later on. We thrashed Japan 3-0 with 2 goals from Wayne Rooney. In the quarter finals we overcame our demons winning a penalty shoot out as Joe Hart proved to be the hero as he kept ou France throughout an saved 3 penalties as we won 3-1 on penalties. We won in our semi final brilliantly as we thrashed surprise package Colombia 5-0 and in the final we met again yes Argentina again. I spent 4 hours literally preparing by watching and studying argentina and I played with this team:Joe Hart
Micah Richards John Terry Phil Jones Kieron Gibbs
Jordan Mutch Ross Barkley
Raheem Sterling Alex Oxlade Chamberlain
Jack Wilshere
Wayne Ronney

After a brilliant defensive display and riding a bit of luck but also shutting out messi and co an 86th minute cross from Raheem Sterling was brilliantly met by the head of the competition`s top goal scorer and England`s all time top scorer Wayne Rooney and he powered a header past a hapless Romero and the crowd went wild England were finally World champions and my Journey was complete I had become the greates coach of all time and decided to end my England career and now I will hopefully become the manager of Borussia Dortmund in the next few days.
Coach Stats:
Trophies won : 4 champions leagues,3 premier leagues,3 fa cups,3 carling cups,2 club world championships,4 european super cups and 1 world cup