Ancelotti bemoans 'worst' display

Exactly mate. Drogba took a while to start playing at his best for Chelsea same with Malouda and I dont think Essien was at his best for most of his first season at Chelsea.

Drogba was half the player he is now in his first season and a half. Its the reason he has had 50sub appearences for Chelsea because he never started. And as for Malouda i hold my hands up because before Hiddink came in i hated the geezer and wanted us just to terminate his contract now he looks so electrifying, everytime he gets the ball somthing looks like it might happen.

Drogba was half the player he is now in his first season and a half. Its the reason he has had 50sub appearences for Chelsea because he never started. And as for Malouda i hold my hands up because before Hiddink came in i hated the geezer and wanted us just to terminate his contract now he looks so electrifying, everytime he gets the ball somthing looks like it might happen.

Me too mate I used to say to my friend I hope chelsea sell him but my mate said to me give him time and I said no I doubt he will turn any good but how wrong was I lol.

Nah, just asking. After losing at home, I think they could give Chelsea a run.

Wonder if they would beat Stevenage.

People say and do things they don't mean when their annoyed, it happens alot like fans booing the team off on Sunday i was disgusted but it happens and i bet most of them will be back at the Bridge against Zilina.

Nah, just asking. After losing at home, I think they could give Chelsea a run.

We all know what you ment, and if thats the case then as we beat you consistanly Stevanage are worlds above you. Its a thread about Chelsea's performance not who Chelsea could' couldn't potentialy beat.

In my opinion Chelsea miss someone like Ballack, capable of playing a holding role or if necessary a more advanced role. With each game I agree more and more with the Nigerian national team coach that he is more of an attacking player, every game he finds at least 5-6 excellent passes and without Lampard and Essien he is probably more creative than Ramires and Zhirkov together but he can't show it because he has to sit back. Chelsea need someone who can play defensive midfield. Personally I'd go with Phil Jones - young, English, already proved himself in the Premier league and can play both at centerback and a holding role.

In my opinion Chelsea miss someone like Ballack, capable of playing a holding role or if necessary a more advanced role. With each game I agree more and more with the Nigerian national team coach that he is more of an attacking player, every game he finds at least 5-6 excellent passes and without Lampard and Essien he is probably more creative than Ramires and Zhirkov together but he can't show it because he has to sit back. Chelsea need someone who can play defensive midfield. Personally I'd go with Phil Jones - young, English, already proved himself in the Premier league and can play both at centerback and a holding role.

Well said mate, Jones would be a great player for Chelsea i believe.

Interesting theory, especially as Obi Mikel was originally a dynamic attacking midfielder.

I hope Phil Jones isn't turned into a defensive mid. As soon as any English centre-back shows any kind of technical ability, he's pushed right into midfield. If Pique was English he'd be a defensive midfielder by now.

I believe Mikel came 2nd in player of the tournement in the U22 World Championships only to Lional Messi. And back then he was known for his quick feet and creativity, i think he has been alot better this season and i don't mind him in this role but we need somthing different because he could have played more advanced if we had someone like Jones in the squad.