Ancelotti issues Chelsea warning

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti tells his side they need to "wake-up" before their hopes of defending their Premier League title evaporate.

More...

I don't think they'll win it this year now.

Hum, me neither, I think it will probably go to Utd, maybe arsenal have a go at it too. chelsea may be a bit far behind, as for city... well, mancini has been giving them consistancy but I still think the don't got what it takes.

A long way to go in this title race but yes they really need to get a win from somewhere to kick-start their season

titles gone for this season imo we ****** it up letting too many players go in the summer. mistake letting Joe Cole leave maybe as his still only 28 and a quality player and Carvalho and Ballack definately both have 1 or 2 years left in them :(

titles gone for this season imo we ****** it up letting too many players go in the summer. mistake letting Joe Cole leave maybe as his still only 28 and a quality player and Carvalho and Ballack definately both have 1 or 2 years left in them :(

We let them players go because we needed to drop the wage budget because of fifa regulations in the next few years coming in.

I think Carlo and the players have a really good relationship and i think maybie the players have got abit comfortable and over confident and Carlo needs to to come down abit harder on them i think.

We let them players go because we needed to drop the wage budget because of fifa regulations in the next few years coming in.

I think Carlo and the players have a really good relationship and i think maybie the players have got abit comfortable and over confident and Carlo needs to to come down abit harder on them i think.

Probably is what happened but Drogba's form has been recovered for nearly the most part

I'm sorry, but letting Ray Wilkins go is a main impact on Chelsea's form.
Since Wilkins left, the form is as follows:

P-8 W-1 D-3 L-4 F-6 A-12 PTS-6

From a possible 24, they manage only 6. Now you tell me.. Emenalo as assistant isn't good enough.

titles gone for this season imo we ****** it up letting too many players go in the summer. mistake letting Joe Cole leave maybe as his still only 28(

Swap him back for Yossi?

carlo for the sack anyone ?

I am a Manchester United die hard fan and I think if they let go Carlo it would be a huge mistake.... Carlo is a top class manager. I think the Chelsea squad looks very average at the moment. But I think sacking Carlo would be great news for United but terrible for Chelsea.... this guy is a top manager and you have to look at what he has to deal with at the moment..... they are relying on Lampard who has just come back to supply them with all there creativity. There is no depth to this Chelsea Squad either, I think they are in need of some players coming in drastically. Not only this but I think there defence looks vulnerable and I can not confidently say of any player is in any kind of form at the moment (apart from Cech obviously and maybe Ivanovic).

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but letting Ray Wilkins go is a main impact on Chelsea's form.
Since Wilkins left, the form is as follows:

P-8 W-1 D-3 L-4 F-6 A-12 PTS-6

From a possible 24, they manage only 6. Now you tell me.. Emenalo as assistant isn't good enough.

Well considering we lost against Liverpool when Wilkins was still assistant??? Emenalo isen't our assistant manager either, we have a first team coach which is Paul Clement the man who takes the training sessions and we have Emenalo who is our chief scout. The only difference is Emenalo is now sitting in the dugout and that is it.

We haven't dominated a match since September so somthing tells me the problems run deeper than Wilkins.

Well considering we lost against Liverpool when Wilkins was still assistant??? Emenalo isen't our assistant manager either, we have a first team coach which is Paul Clement the man who takes the training sessions and we have Emenalo who is our chief scout. The only difference is Emenalo is now sitting in the dugout and that is it.

We haven't dominated a match since September so somthing tells me the problems run deeper than Wilkins.

Emenalo is the assistant first team coach but your right about Chelsea having no assistant manager.

Emenalo is the assistant first team coach but your right about Chelsea having no assistant manager.

Yer he has that title but he dosen't do anything an assistant would normally do.

carlo for the sack anyone ?

Carlo hasn't become a bad manager over night, Roman needs to open his cheque book in January and add some much needed depth, although personally I wouldn't complain if Chelsea choose to be the masters of their own downfall. XD

Where are Chelsea in the league now?

So far down I can't see em

Where are Chelsea in the league now?

So far down I can't see em

and im a suposed troll??? 5th at the moment.

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Van Der Vaart and Bale will win it for Tottenham

Will win what?? this thread is about Ancelotti not who will win the PL.

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Any Chelsea fan who is calling for Ancelotti to get sacked is not a real fan, enough said. I would advise them to take a look at Chelsea's history to see how lucky we are to be where we are now because we were pretty poor.