Ancelotti will not quit Chelsea

Louis van Gaal could be a good replacement I just think Roman Abramovich hasn't got much patience to wait for success so if Ancelotti doesn't win anything next season he will be gone.

Louis van Gaal could be a good replacement I just think Roman Abramovich hasn't got much patience to wait for success so if Ancelotti doesn't win anything next season he will be gone.

Marco Van Basten has been tipped quite abit.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

What John Terry said about the speculation that Ancelotti has "lost the dressing room".

He said: "He is a great manager. I don't know why I am answering the question, really, because there is no speculation. "The players are 100 per cent behind the manager and he has got full confidence in us. "That will remain the case and we believe that with this manager and these players we can win this competition."

This old debate about Ancelotti again lol. He should stay. Its some of the players should be pulling up their socks and workin harder-not all, just some. But its obvious new players should be brought in to rebuild for the future, to replace the veterans. Its that simple. Well, I presume it is anyway-i'm not a chelsea fan though lol

This old debate about Ancelotti again lol. He should stay. Its some of the players should be pulling up their socks and workin harder-not all, just some. But its obvious new players should be brought in to rebuild for the future, to replace the veterans. Its that simple. Well, I presume it is anyway-i'm not a chelsea fan though lol
Chelsea have already said they will spend further this summer, i can also see players leaving

I would like to see Sturridge get more playing time tbh-he's already showed what he can do at Bolton. Would be a shame to see him always be on the bench or reserves

Chelsea have already said they will spend further this summer, i can also see players leaving

I think part of Ancelotti't thinking in sending the likes of Kakuta, Sturridge, Bruma and Van Aanholt on loan is for them to get first team football and improve as players. I can see them all returning and being involved more in the first team next season.

As for players leaving i can see Alex going to AC Milan, Drogba going back to Marseille and maybe even Zhirkov going somewhere in either Italy or Germany. I do also think we will sign a couple of players and one of either Lukaku or Neymar i think will be bought in.