I have Toni Kroos, I may change AP(S) to AP(A) and then get the IF's to cross aim far post and Kroos may just pick up on every shot should Costa be sleeping somewhere.

Version 2 added!

Change list in ver. 2
-Added in Team ins: Drill crosses, Exploit the flanks and Allow wide players to swap
-Removed from Team ins: Push higher up
-Changes in Player ins: DCR and DCL now have Close down more option and ST have Roam from position

DOWNLOAD VER. 2

Why the thread on FM Scout doesn't exist anymore?

Alright, I changed the instructions for IFs and FBs and changed the roles too, I've applied the changes from v2 too. (I haven't tested it with v2's changes though)

https://mega.co.nz/#!NpwFiL7S!iKbXRyRZ1Vt5hgMTGoNWmCNtOQVMdS37RQcXBwwnArY

The only changes are the wing players, I found trying to get my striker to score was a waste of time and the OP using a F9 is the best way to go to support the wings, the changes I made make the DR and DL support the IFs too. If they don't score remove "Exploit the flanks" as I haven't tested this tweak with v2's changes yet, though if you remove the changes from v2 you should at least get good results. It's not a massive tweak, but the way the wingers play I find is quite big as I saw a post somewhere a while ago that uses WBs and IFs to create space for each other.

Last edited:
it is working just for real madrid or i can use it with weaker team?
Should work for any top-flight team I suppose, may work for the championship too. My friend says he got promoted with Wolves using this.

Last edited:
it is working just for real madrid or i can use it with weaker team?

Just try to have players for this tactic and that's it. You can use it with a weaker team, but be patient about attacking/control/counter because ver. 1 and ver. 2 are on Control.

Why Alonso is a Half Back instead DLP-D? He's very slow and also is the primary playmaker and not the one who covers the wingbacks droping between the CD'S

I am using him as Half back because that role is best for my type of tactic. DLP-D have very similar job to do, but I am still using HB :)

I'm at the beginning of February and still unbeaten, all victories except two or three draws being one at Camp Nou. I'm "spanishing" the squad. This is like gonna be next season

Casillas/D Lopez but trying for De Gea and maybe Casilla

Carvajal/Arbeloa
Varane/Nacho
Ramos/I Martinez
Azpilicueta/A Moreno

Illarramendi/Alonso/trying to sign J Martinez
Modric/Moi Gomez/M Asensio
Thiago A/Isco/Tielemans

Bale/R Garcia
CR7/Jese
Benzema/Morata/Leya Iseka but looking alternatives for the french.

Very nice squad, really. I am glad that tactic is working good for you. Post results after season ;)

Very nice write up, right now I'm Bayern Munich in my game (Started Unemployed first season, but international rep, so I at least I have some options as stuff opens up, eventually by 3rd season of the game landed the Munich job and won the League and Pokal first season at the helm with them, go me!, lol), so this tactic doesn't really fit them with how the board wants me to play Possession Soccer and all, but will defiantly try this one out soon enough when the opportunity presents itself, heh.

Gotta say, with that James Rodriguez signing in real life for Real Madrid you may need to go back to the Drawing Board cause they could be playing a 4-2-3-1 this upcoming season, lol.

ahhaha we'll see how will Ancelotti react on this, maybe he change his philosophy (although I think he won't) or will stay by his own style :)

This tactic can destroy every opposition,but one thing,you need your team to be like on, defending as one and attack as one,players need to be brothers to achieve this masterpiece!