Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I need 2 anchor men who can also play ball winning CM's im gonna go for M.Diame from west ham for 3.5mil ( release clause) and need recc for 1 more no more than 3million im swansea 1st season btw cheers

Reaction score
The man mountain that is Victor Wanyama

There is his Anchor man stats

There is his ball winning stats highlighted.

Reaction score
Aww just realised you had a budget. What about Lorik Cana (ex-Sunderland player) from Lazio?

Reaction score
Cabral done a great job for me on my Swansea save for 2 years.I bought him for 1mill.I managed to get a 5 star regen def mid through the academy 1 st season.delighted.

Reaction score
You already have a very good BWM, Leon Britton! Although his best role would be as a DLP :)

Reaction score
Josip Radosevic, a beast as a ball winning midfielder and also makes a great anchor man. :)

Reaction score
You already have a very good BWM, Leon Britton! Although his best role would be as a DLP :)
He's pretty poor as a BWM. However Ki can play well as a BWM. But I don't understand why you need two. The above examples are who I generally buy alongside Jason Lowe(Blackburn)

Reaction score
Luca Marrone is very good. Not sure if any of his stats/price has changed on the new update though! :)

Reaction score
Mcdonald Mariga is a free at some point in the game. Also Delvin N'dinga from Monaco has been amazing as an anchor man for me.

Reaction score
Mate Simao
Guido Pizarro (may be a little expensive)