mjm98

Reaction score
need some ideas for the best anchormen on the game

currently at real madrid second season and have up to 30mil for this position but just need some names as they'll help on future saves

i play a narrow /wide 4-1-2-1-2 most of the time been using alonso/khediera but alonso is better as dlp and khediera was completely average

De Rossi is a very good Anchorman and is also very versatile because he can play a Defender and every central midfield role although he only plays average when played in AP role this is just from my experience but I hope it helps.

You could play Kara there if you get a work permit.
Wanyama is a brilliant player.
Yann M'vila is pricey but it should be in your budget.
Tiote is cheap option but is still quality

I'd say they are the best anchormen i can think of, all of which should do the job
hope i helped
ONeill999

Fernando from Porto! I promise you, will never look back. He's an amazing anchor man, wins everything in front of the defence and rarely lets anything past him, averages 7.70 in my Porto team over 6 years and has 90% Pass competition rate

Fernando from Porto! I promise you, will never look back. He's an amazing anchor man, wins everything in front of the defence and rarely lets anything past him, averages 7.70 in my Porto team over 6 years and has 90% Pass competition rate

I bought him on my first save (Arsenal) and he was pretty **** to be honest. Didn't help him much that I had Fellaini and Gustavo, then later Fellaini mind! So he didn't get much game time, and I don't actually remember how he performed when he did play as he spent alot of time on loan, but his attributes hardly grew! :(

Gustavo or Wanyama are probably the best Anchormen on the game, as they are basically shorter and faster CBs! Neither are very good attacking/creatively though...

Another option is to retrain a CB. During an injury crises I had to retrain a CB as a DM when in the Championship with Luton, and he did brilliantly, ended up playing there for a few seasons until I could afford someone worldclass!

I bought him on my first save (Arsenal) and he was pretty **** to be honest. Didn't help him much that I had Fellaini and Gustavo, then later Fellaini mind! So he didn't get much game time, and I don't actually remember how he performed when he did play as he spent alot of time on loan, but his attributes hardly grew! :(

Gustavo or Wanyama are probably the best Anchormen on the game, as they are basically shorter and faster CBs! Neither are very good attacking/creatively though...

Another option is to retrain a CB. During an injury crises I had to retrain a CB as a DM when in the Championship with Luton, and he did brilliantly, ended up playing there for a few seasons until I could afford someone worldclass!
I just gave him game time from the start and he was good for me, bought him in my bayern save aswell and he preformed admirably there too, sold him for 32 million to city In that save

Leiva is reallly good. Any of the three dm/cms from Bayern. Fallaini as well

Some good CDM's here & a couple who are great in the future... Jucilei, the Benders, Anita, Neustadter, Andile Jali, Koke, Claudio Jacob, Camacho, Luca Marrone, Javi Garcia, Alfred N'diaye, Uros Cosic, Tachtsidis.

lokked at vidal but seemed a bit of a gamble at anchorman but he is great when ive used him as bwm btb and a dlp
added alot to shortlist and been scouting- javi garcia looks better than scouts are saying
most are annoying due to their inflated prices- i dont mind spending but not for the sake of it

mulumbu or yacob there cheapish!
lokked at vidal but seemed a bit of a gamble at anchorman but he is great when ive used him as bwm btb and a dlp
added alot to shortlist and been scouting- javi garcia looks better than scouts are saying
most are annoying due to their inflated prices- i dont mind spending but not for the sake of it