shunt

Reaction score
Hello,
I just need some opinions/suggestions on my Anderlecht squad, start of 4th season and around 14M euro to spend (depends on player wages).
Might sell because contract expires within a year and unsuccessfully renewed and not sure if I can get them to resign in 6 months:
Jan Polak
Roland Juhasz
Nemanja Rnic
Bruno Baras
Cheikou Kouyate (alienated)
Alessandro Astorino

I really want some European prizes as I have been unable to since the start of my save, I'm willing to listen to any feedback and suggestions to strengthen my squad and go for European glory :)
I have checked the transfer list and there are some good players on it, the only problem being wages of over 25k/week, which is about the maximum I can currently give to my players, unless I put all money in wages ofcourse.

Thanks for anyone who will reply!

Refer to screenshot for my current squad:

Always put all of your money on wages. And I mean always. After the transfer is accepted by both parties you'll be asked if you want to move some of your wage budget to your transfer budget and upon agreement it will be done automatically. Not putting your money on wages will prevent you from offering competitive contracts compared to other clubs.

I usually put everything to wages as soon as transfer windows are closed, might as well leave it like that all the time then ;)
cheers