Anderson out!!

GUNNER500

Reaction score
just read on daily star website fergie n anderson have had a fallout n andersons on his way out anyone heard out about it?
probley true his **** anyway so won`t make much of a diffrence to man u but can`t see them getting anywhere near the 20mill they paid!
unless city want him!8-|

Anderson **** ? U serious ? ud love him at arsenal then again he's not french his he lol

Daily Star?

Says it all. :p
you just saved the everyone else the hassle of pointing that out.

if the sourrce was even the tinyiest bit reliable i'd be distraught but...it isn't.

aye cant really trust the daily star but he wouldnt be the greatest loss in the world anyway

Daily star makes up so many lies, it's unreal, and 20m for Anderson wasn't really worth it in my opinion, yeah he was young with potential, but if you look what he is like now, he's not really amazing, worth about 10m, does anyone know what him and Fergie fell out over?

He is gash anyway.

Nicky **** would be a quality replacement for him Taggart, honest. ;)

It's probably a load of tripe, but if it's remotely true, then I think he'd be a big loss for Man Utd. He's only 20/21and has the potential to become one of the best attacking minded central midfielders in the world, which Man Utd lack.

looks like he`s time is up how many goals has he scored for manu after his 18 mill move? 1 i think lolXD

Apparently, Vasco da Gama are going to try a 'Robinho' by trying to loan him. Thats what it said on SkySports.com. Would like him at St James....

This was the biggest load of rubbish. What else can you expect though from the Daily Star.

anderson's **** anyway........joking :) (dont hurt me taylor)