Anderz88

Reaction score
Big team tactic v2 out now...

FINALLY I GOT MY FM2013

I have been working on this in FM2012 and is now started implementing it in 13
It gave me very good results with Juventus(FM2012), winning everything and 100+ goals and points
:D

What I have seen so far in FM2013, its success might be going on...
;)

Made a few changes to my tac and its back on track!

Formation

View attachment 300513

Training: Offensive / Medium

OI: Ask assistant

Shouts: None

Important player attributes

FB's: pace, acc, tackling and crossing

MC: (The Darren Fletcher role) teamwork, workrate and tackling

IF's: Pace, acc, finishing, dribbling and crossing

Trq: (The Wayne Rooney role) Passing, dribbling, finishing

Best results (so far...;))

View attachment 298478View attachment 299838View attachment 300514

Testers wanted and please enjoy...:)

Big thanks to Marco Alavanja for the lovely FCK-skin

Last edited:
This tactic is crazy yet it works, trying this with Man Utd also, never lost any friendlies, drew 2-2 with stoke then WOW, played West Ham was 4-0 up in 10 mins and went on to win 8-0 lol vidic - 2, ferdinand - 1, RVP - 4, Rooney - 1.
Hope this tactic lasts whole season

Ur FM12 tactic was top class. Have you a link for the skin?

cant get download link to work

This tactic is crazy yet it works, trying this with Man Utd also, never lost any friendlies, drew 2-2 with stoke then WOW, played West Ham was 4-0 up in 10 mins and went on to win 8-0 lol vidic - 2, ferdinand - 1, RVP - 4, Rooney - 1.
Hope this tactic lasts whole season

Glad you like :)

I tested it all night as Man Utd, started from 2nd season's 14th week, played 16 matches.

View attachment 298595

As you can see it's perfect except that last ******* match. Which i don't know what to say. Always some big team manages to hammer the **** out of me no matter what. I guess that's just my destiny. Thank you for making this game playable for me.

View attachment 298596

Last edited:
Nomally I use ***. or "I expect a win":)

No i mean opposition instructions. tight mark, weaker foot etc. i cant seem to decide whether i should use or not. my assistant does them right now. it feels like defenders are marking too tightly so attackers runs over them, but when not using they seem to get too much open space. i've taken a quick look to player instructions in your tactics and it looks like you've set them as to work specifically. attackers marks tightly, defenders not, etc. so i guess not using is better?

No i mean opposition instructions. tight mark, weaker foot etc. i cant seem to decide whether i should use or not. my assistant does them right now. it feels like defenders are marking too tightly so attackers runs over them, but when not using they seem to get too much open space. i've taken a quick look to player instructions in your tactics and it looks like you've set them as to work specifically. attackers marks tightly, defenders not, etc. so i guess not using is better?
My bad, I have edited my last post;) You need FAST defenders to get the best of it...