Savagenchez

Reaction score
Alright everyone, this is a network game that I'm starting up and the aim is to eventually take the Andorran top division to the number 1 division in the world.

At this stage of the network game, we're having 8 human managers in order to fill the entire top division, however this might change as we continue to grow and develop the 1st and 2nd division.

So far, we have completed just one season of the network game and we are looking for 3-4 more people to join. We previously had a full group of 8, but a few of the members were not very active at all and would often not tell us why they were unable to play the game.

The rules for the network game:
- You can't steal another human managers staff members or players on pre-contract or compensation deals.
- You can't sign players from another human controlled manager if they are not currently online in the network game.
- You must start with Sunday league reputation.
- We need at least 50% of the members online in order for us to play the network game.

Background information about the league:
- 8 teams in the top division.
- Each side plays each other twice.
- The league splits in to a top 4 and bottom 4 after 14 games. You keep all of your points and current record.
- The top 4 all play each other twice and the bottom 4 all play each other twice.
- The season is 20 games long.
- 1st place gets CL, 2nd gets EL and 3rd gets EL dependent on the winner of the Andorran Cup. (This will change with co-effecient ranking increases of course)
- 8th place is relegated, 7th place qualifies for the relegation/promotion play-off.

In order to join, simply post a reply below or message me stating why you'd like to be a part of the network game. The only requirements are that you're joining the network game to have fun and not to cause any arguments or drama. You must also be relatively active and attend at least roughly 50% of the sessions. I understand that this may not be possible for everybody so I will adjust this accordingly when selecting people to join the game.

I will add to this post, but I just generally wanted to gauge interest for how many people would be interested in doing this with us. It's fun to be a part of and there's always a lot of joking around! Thanks for reading and I hope to see some of you guys joining soon!

Guys if you want to join then please just tell me how active you're going to be, it's not hard. I'm not going to add you in if you'll be interested for one session and then just leave afterwards, it's a waste of all of our time.

Hi i'm interested in joining. I can be on from 4:30 pm GMT onwards monday-friday and most of the weekends unless stated otherwise

my steam is:chelsea1901

I will get back to messaging you all tomorrow as we didn't play today, sorry for the wait! For sure we'll play tomorrow though!

After receiving almost 30 requests to join the network game, I'm not going to be able to reply to all of you haha. Most people didn't even tell me how often they'd be on, so if you want to join then post on the thread now with EXACTLY how often you will be on and how often you expect to be playing the game for.

It takes a while to get people in and the game sorted out so please no time wasters again.

After receiving almost 30 requests to join the network game, I'm not going to be able to reply to all of you haha. Most people didn't even tell me how often they'd be on, so if you want to join then post on the thread now with EXACTLY how often you will be on and how often you expect to be playing the game for.

It takes a while to get people in and the game sorted out so please no time wasters again.

(same as last post)

Hi i'm interested in joining. I can be on from 4:30 pm GMT onwards monday-friday and most of the weekends unless stated otherwise

my steam is:chelsea1901

We're starting up the season in about 20-30 minutes, there's still 2 spots remaining so post below if you're interested :)

UPDATE: We have finished season 2!

We are looking for two more members to join the game, please only join if you will stay committed to the game and be in it for the long run. Post below if you are interested in joining!

SAVE UPDATE:

One club has received a takeover from the former Metalist owner! The owner invested £8.5m in to the club and therefore the club is now professional. The club has also qualified for the Europa League group stages for season 3. This club will now loan players to lower clubs in the league if the other managers need any of the players and they aren't being used by the professional club.

Due to an increase in league reputation, the league now gets 4 European qualification spots!

Guys if you are interested, then PLEASE read through the thread and actually tell me how active you're going to be. There's no point getting you in if you can play once a week.