mld81

Reaction score
Anybody had any luck with this lad? I think he is the current u19 captain for England. Looks like he could have some potential. It appears Ipswich have some quality in their youth ranks this year. :)

View attachment 197350

Yeah good spot, I noticed him on one of my saves, he's the son of ex Ipswich midfielder Jason Dozzell. He turns out quality if given enough game time. As you say Ipswich have a good few who could go far in the game.

Yes he is brilliant, when he reaches 25-26 years of age, he is in his prime and will become the linchpin of any team. He never gets injured too, not for me.

I gave him the odd game here and there 1st season but didn't expect much from a 16 year old. Certainly a massive improvement 2nd season and will be getting more game time :)

Yes he is brilliant, when he reaches 25-26 years of age, he is in his prime and will become the linchpin of any team. He never gets injured too, not for me.
Can you send us a ss of him please?

Just started a save with Ipswich and this lad has been superb so far along with many of Ipswich's other prospects. Teddy Bishop is class too.

I'll keep this thread up to date with screenshots once I get a couple of years or more into the save. No real point posting a screenshot from November 2015

Got some screenshots for you all.

Andre Dozzell:
View attachment 194049

This kid's class. Developing at an insane rate and I already made him my VC

Teddy Bishop:
View attachment 194048

Another class act. Dozzell and Bishop make a great CM partnership. Even though they're young they're actually more than holding their own in the Prem so far.

Joshua Emmanuel:
View attachment 194047

Now this kid is unbelievable. I didn't even know about him until I started the save and since we had no other RBs at all in the squad at the start decided to just play him. He ended the first season with the highest average rating in the entire championship and is doing similar things in the Prem now! 7.67 rating at only 19 is amazing, can't wait to see how much better these 3 can all get

Not forgetting Ainsley Maitland-Niles, albeit only on loan from Arsenal first season.

Yeah he is very good, have him on my Everton save and he is turning into a proper player. Ipswich do have some real talent in their ranks this yeah. Don’t forget Matt Clarke, young English CB who is on loan at Pompey currently.

Got some more screenshots from the next season :) I've added Rui Pedro because I signed him at the start from Porto and he's just a good young striker. All the others start at Ipswich

Teddy Bishop:
View attachment 192343

Unfortunately Bishop spent the summer moaning about wanting a move to a bigger team and eventually Liverpool came in with an offer I couldn't refuse

Andre Dozzell, now the club captain:
View attachment 192342View attachment 192341

Joshua Emmanuel:
View attachment 192340View attachment 192339

Adam McDonnell:
View attachment 192338View attachment 192337

Rui Pedro:
View attachment 192336View attachment 192335

Matthew Clarke:
View attachment 192334View attachment 192333

Apart from McDonnell all of them are starters in my team. McDonnell is normally first sub off the bench into CM though and a starter in case Dozzell or Tielemans gets injured in CM so he plays a lot.

Clarke is good but he isn't really good enough to be a starter on a title challenger so I'm planning on getting Vallejo to replace him in the team and make him first defensive sub too so he will probably start playing less

Last edited:
You've developed them players really well n Ipswich seem to have some great talent In there ranks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk