mickwaters

Reaction score
600.jpg

Name: Andre Silva
Date of Birth: 6.11.95(age 19)
Height: 6'1
Position: Striker
Club: Porto (Porto B)

I am sure he is available for around £2.5 million at the beginning of the game.

Just signed him for Manchester United will let you know how he develops

Can't believe there isn't more hype about this player. Third season with him and here is his goal record;

WOW!

I have not seen a player score that much in this years version!! What kind of tactics do u use? :D

I've not seen him but he looks really good is he out on loan at beginning of the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had him at Porto and he was good but I think that Rui pedro has better potential

I can't find him on my save. I haven't got Portugal league loaded up, can that be why? If not, any ideas?

I can't find him on my save. I haven't got Portugal league loaded up, can that be why? If not, any ideas?

Yeah that's probably the case. I'd load it up if I was you, because Portugal is full of talented players.

To be fair, it is no surprise when the player is playing in such an easy league such as Scotland and with Celtic ;)

I had this guy on loan at AEK - even with my long ball tactics he still get 1 goal in every 2 games. scoring in europa league also. great player to sign on loan at the beginning of the game if you cant afford to buy him!!