Andre Volspark - The German/Scottish prodigy (Players Story)

TamMc64

Reaction score
Child-poverty-and-unemplo-001.jpg

(All I know is Football)

Every young boy dreams of becoming a Footballer, the feeling of playing for the team you love (for me it's Rangers and Hamburg), being on the same field as your idol's in front of packed Stadiums winning Trophies makes the hairs on my neck stand up!

At the moment, life is tough...

Growing up in the South side of Glasgow is a far cry away from my birth place in Hamburg (Germany). After the sudden passing of my Father (Andre snr), Mum decided it was best to come back to Scotland when I was 5 years old. My Dad was German and I never had much of a family in Germany apart from my Uncle Hans (my Father's brother) hence the reason we came to Scotland to live.

I've never felt out of place since I went through all my Schooling here and have made many friends through out the years so in that way I'm fairly settled.

I'm now 15 years old...

Mum tries her best to keep me happy and she has done a great job although I'm getting to the age where there are so many pressures around within my age group. Drink...Drugs....

Me....I just want to play Football.

I love playing on the Left Wing or upfront as Striker. I see myself as a hardworking, technically gifted player. I have had many friends and adults asking why I'm not playing at a decent level at the moment but the truth is, I feel I'm a wasted talent but I'm really not sure where to start.

I wish my Father was here to help.

View attachment 276700

10638-6896-return-airport-transfers-hamburg.jpg

My Uncle Hans was due over today for a visit and I could not wait! I may not see him much but I speak to him on the phone on a regular basis. He always tells me I'm like my Father, Football Crazy! We always have great conversations, mostly about Football as you could guess!

Uncle Hans is a youth coach at German club Dynamo Dresden and he is always raving on about how I should be back over in Germany with him ( if only my Mum would allow it).

My Father also coached at numerous clubs such as Nurnberg and Hamburg (whom he was a massive fan of) until I was born, that made me feel very proud to know that.

My Dad will be watching down on me which makes me want to try my luck over in Germany, he would be so proud my Uncle Hans always tells me.

Uncle Hans arrives

------------------------------------------------

Andre : "Uncle Hans!!!!"

U.Hans : "Hello my boy, how are you?"

Andre : "Great now you are here".

Uncle Hans smiles and looks at my Mum, she seems tearful...

Mum : "Go on Hans, ask him....

I look puzzled at them both...

Andre : "What's wrong...."

U.Hans : "Andre, how would you like to come stay with me?"

Andre : "What...really"?

I look at my Mum.

Mum : "Yes Andre, I understand how much this would mean to you so if you want I will let you go.."

Mum struggles to hold back tears.

Mum : "It may be for the best".

----------------------------------------------------

Superb start mate, really gripping and keen to see where young Andre will bring his career.

Superb start mate, really gripping and keen to see where young Andre will bring his career.

Thanks mate, I'm looking forward to writing this and finding out myself as I have no power in where he goes!

Also would like to say to Lippo, I hope you don't mind me following the trend you have started mate ;)!

Thanks mate, I'm looking forward to writing this and finding out myself as I have no power in where he goes!

Also would like to say to Lippo, I hope you don't mind me following the trend you have started mate ;)!

Not at all mate, love your start. So immersive! Really keen to see what happens next!

Auftakt-DFB-St%C3%BCtzpunkt-02731.jpg

One Month Later

From Glasgow, Scotland to Dresden, Germany in just a month I feel my life has changed for the better and my chances of finding a level of success in Football may just have increased. The move was and is still really hard for my Mother but she knows how much I needed this move and one day I hope to repay her by using my ambition in Football to help her financially one day.

Training at Dresden

Uncle Hans has been brilliant to me and I feel his influence within the game can really help me improve my overall game. He coaches Dynamo Dresden's youth and I've been training with hem for some weeks now. At the start it was hard as I only know basic German but I'm getting to grips with it now and becoming more confident on the field. I have been receiving some really flattering comments about my clear Footballing abilities which is a great confidence booster and I hope something can come of this

Uncle Hans review

Andre is still so young but has talent beyond his years. I have loved having him at Dresden but without disrespecting my young team I feel he can move onto another level already. I have arranged some scouts to come and watch Andre without him knowing as I really feel his best chances of making it in the game is progressing and learning at a bigger club.....

This was the outcome of interested Clubs !!

View attachment 276580

Will Andre get his HSV wish?

iPhone_no_caller_ID_640.jpg

Uncle Hans

Wow! I knew my nephew has talent but a complete host of Top tier clubs have all shown interest in him, including his father beloved Hamburg which has brought so much emotion to us both and his Mother. However at the moment, Dortmund, Bayer Leverkusen, VFL Wolfsburg and Gladbach are the serious candidates.

At Andre's young age he needs the right guidance as this move really could shape his Future. It's my responsibility to help him choose his move wisely.

I owe it to him and to my brother (Andre's Father)....

Andre

In my wildest dreams I could never imagine this much interest me! I honestly thought I would maybe sign up at Dresden but Uncle Hans got in contacts with some scouts and now I'm in this wonderful position! I spoke to my Mother earlier and she told me to go with my instinct on this move, she is so proud of me and I won't let her down!

I hope....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fotolia_49019954_S-600x350.jpg

Will Andre and Hans choose the right move?

120px-Borussia_dortmund_logo_3.gif
View attachment 276558

B. Dortmund sign possible wonderkid Andre Volspark!

A dream move! I have officaly signed for Borussia Dortmund and I'm so happy. There was so many great clubs interested and as much as I wanted to wait to see if Hamburg would put a concrete offer in my Uncle Hans told me I couldn't take the risk so I've now completed my move to Dortmund.

I don't want to treat Dortmund as a second choice club and I will give my all to make the grade here, I have some years with no doubt ups and downs but this really could be the start of something so special here...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I will now do monthly updates on the in game progress along with Andre's personal life every so often to give the story a more intimate feel on it.

I hope you's will all enjoy following Andre's journey!

Love the layout of this story, it's really awesome. I can't wait to see which of the big clubs sign Andre!

View attachment 276546

September

Andre's review : My first month at the club started brilliant and ended with an injury to my knee which has put me out of action for 4 weeks. I signed a Pre Contract with Dortmund which means I will sign a 3 Year Professional on my 17th Birthday which I was so happy about I'm just gutted I'll be out for a month with this injury.

Steady start to Dortmund Career

View attachment 276544View attachment 276545View attachment 276543View attachment 276542

I made my debut for the Under 19's in a 3-2 win over Munster in the League which I had an assist in and eventually scored my first goal for the Club against Union Berlin (the match I was injured in), also a League match. We also has our first win of the campaign in the Champions League with a Home victory over AaB.

View attachment 276541View attachment 276540
View attachment 276539

We are currently sitting 5th in the League and 2nd in the Champions League. Sadly I missed a couple of games, including a mouth watering tie against Barcelona and I won't be back until the 20th October where I hope to make a return against St Pauli, a team whom I would love to get one over as they are Hamburg's rivals!

View attachment 276537

October

Andre's review : A great comeback for myself against St Pauli where I scored our winner which was a great feeling followed by another brilliant victory in the Champions League over Liverpool which lifted up into 1st spot. Then during a training session Injury struck again, 7 ****** weeks out!!!

Injury Hit Month

View attachment 276536View attachment 276535

The matches I managed to pay in I feel I held my own and competed well against some older opposition which was a real confidence booster, it's just a shame I'm out yet again!

View attachment 276534View attachment 276533
View attachment 276532

We have risen to 4th in the League Table and sitting pretty on top spot in the Champions League. The boys are doing well and I cannot wait to join them back in training come December!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 276531

November

Andre's review : Nothing to report on as I'm still out with my double hernia injury!

A strong Month for the lads

View attachment 276530View attachment 276529View attachment 276528

We are now 3rd in the League and have qualified for the Champions League last 16 despite a defeat to AaB which was the only disappointment in the month...well excluding the fact I'm INJURED.

Just to let everyone know I've actually finished my first Season so I'm just getting it all up just now while I've got the spare time. I won't always be posting as often as this after I catch up on myself within the game.

I hope you's are enjoying it.

62_6833368_substitution-board-generic-cropped.jpg

December

Andre's review : Back with a goal in the away win against Hannover after coming on, on the 62nd minute which was pleasing followed by a well fought draw against Shaclke was the only matches I played in December due to coming back from the hernia Injury.

Indifferent Month for Borussia Young Guns

View attachment 276522View attachment 276521View attachment 276520

Two wins, one being a massive victory over Barcelona and one being with the help of my comeback goal against Hannover. Two defeats, one from Hertha in the League and defeat on Penalties from Leverkusen in the Cup which was disappointing as we wanted a cup run ended by a draw, a good result against strong title favorites Schalke shaped up our December.

View attachment 276519 View attachment 276518

We have slipped back down to 5th in the League Table but we still have faith we can gain momentum within the second half of the Season to mount a Title Challenge. As for the Champions League we have finished 1st, 5 points clear of 2nd place Barcelona which is a great achievement.

I just hope I can find some consistency within the squad now that I seem to be over my injuries.