Reaction score
Playing Liverpool in my second season, I join up here and see alot of people are playing Wisdom in their games. Is there something I missed in him? He doesn't seem that brilliant, but is currently out on loan to Bury so I can't get a report on him.

I have Agger, Skertl, Papadopolous, Coates and Wilson already, so is he actually better, or have the potential to be better than all/any of them

Playing Liverpool in my second season, I join up here and see alot of people are playing Wisdom in their games. Is there something I missed in him? He doesn't seem that brilliant, but is currently out on loan to Bury so I can't get a report on him.

I have Agger, Skertl, Papadopolous, Coates and Wilson already, so is he actually better, or have the potential to be better than all/any of them

I imagine they are using an updated database, he never amounted to much on my Liverpool save mate! I played Coates and Agger, sold Skrtel for £15 million!

Ye I have him still in 2017 and he is a good defender as he can cover all areas of defence but I'm on an updated database.Suso who is average normally is one of my best players along with Sterling

On an updated database he plays as my no1 DM , good solid defender