• Stamina
Weaknesses:
  • Tackling
  • Shooting
Personality: Determined

Suggested Roles:
Deep lying playmaker, Regista, Advanced Playmaker

View attachment 451262View attachment 451261

Can be signed for under 1Mio ? first season or on bosman ruling after first season for free

Wow, looks great. What a pity he choose Lazio on my save.

I bought him in first season for 100k and loaned him out. He did good his first season on loan. He's 20 games into his 2nd loan season and I'm not seein any big jumps in attributes. He's played every game on loan with Bari and he's not lookin like he could play for a top 4 team in England. Any of you know what he's like after a few more seasons?

clkao9e1q0jj3fvet.png

From 2019 same save

Almost my whole Frankfurt squad has been sold after i left bringing them into the champions league :O

Nice, he really is the next pirlo looking at them attributes. Glad I got him for so cheap at least I know he'll do a job for me. Thanks for posting that much appreciated

Ive signed him for Liverpool but unsure whether to play him as a cm or dm? My advisors clearly state he is better and he more potential as a cm but i really want to use him like Pirlo and surely that would be a half back or regista? Need help guys cheers.

I assume Regista role was implemented to describe the exact player role that made Andrea Pirlo famous around the football world.