LewLufc

Reaction score
Well as of yet i haven't seen a thread about Poli, and yes i even used the search button.

23AndreaPoli.png

I signed Poli for 11.5M from Sampdoria first season - not sure the minimum price you can get him for, but he is a real gem. A natural MC and DMC and is dubbed to be the new De Rossi, which he will be under his tutoring :D.

I've recently started him the past 3 or 4 games due to De Rossi being injured and he has managed 4 assists so far, he does lack pace BUT makes up for it with his perfect 40 yard pin point passes. He will be the perfect DMC playmaker in my opinion, possibly the best on the game.

Buy him!

Last edited:
poli is good i had him on 09 for southampton, its strange one because he is naturally a defensive mid but his stats arent very good for this position. With improvements with stamina, tackling and etc he should be alright

Looks a pretty good player. But just a bit too good for Newcastle. XD

poli is good i had him on 09 for southampton, its strange one because he is naturally a defensive mid but his stats arent very good for this position. With improvements with stamina, tackling and etc he should be alright

Aye, I don't really understand how he is rated the same for both DMC and MC, when his DMC stats are poor and he has outstanding stats for a central midfielder.

Silly wabbit.