juventus007

Banned
Reaction score
i have juventus and i want to sign Andrea Poli of sampdoria.I think that he can be develop into a very good playmaker but im not so sure.Also i dont know if Melo or Sissoko is better for a DM and what role suits them better.need help :p :p :p

gettin' tierd... yes, poli turns in good pm, and melo's role is central mid or bwm, sissoko is better on dm ( dunno ex.) , do def mid on support, or anchorman....

i signed poli for real madrid and played him as a advanced playmaker in a 4-4-2 and have had great success with him

Last edited:
I know that is off topic,but wich skin you using mark 1987?

Poli is a machine, he looks fantastic this year, he is the new Pirlo, will turn out better as well... if you want a playmaker, get Poli, he can play naturally as DM and CM which is great...

Poli is the great playmaker in near future.His killing ball make many trouble for opponent.Tempo dictation look like Pirlo.Also long short very dangerous.For Sissoko naturally CM. balancing in attack and defence.

I've playing two striker as a Target Man and a Poacher. Poli is great playmaker with this tactic. Good talent. Next Pirlo.

I'm managing Inter and Italy in the third season now, Poli is at Man City, I have 2 questions.

1. Is it possible to get anyone off Man City?!!!
2. For Italy, Pirlo is oooold, I'm considering Poli as a replacement to rotate with Montolivo, is he really as good as he seems, and is he a good replacement for Pirlo?

well i do not know about the 1st but about the 2nd if you are asking for the national squad of italy yes those tow players are the best replacemnts for pirlo. although montolivo's best position is behind the strikers