Status
Not open for further replies.

LeesP

Reaction score
How are you meant to sign this guy?! Hes absolutely awesome and exactly the player i want, but Sampdoria arent budging. I started by offering £15 mil, no joy. Ive actually just offered them £30mil, Kyrgiakos, Gerrard and Torres just to see if they will accept anything at all, and no they wont! Has anyone else experienced this??

Talk to the press, tap him up so he gets interested in a possible move, keep bidding, they will keep rejecting until he gets unhappy, when he's unhappy he should be easier to sign, probably for less than you were offering

Declare Interest and stuff as Triv said , the same thing happened to me with Kadlec

Thanks mate,

I spoke to the press prior to my bidding frenzy. Ill give it another go and try to unsettle him. Ill try smooth-talking the manager too ;)

i got him for arsenal for £19.25m after 2nd season, hopefully he does me proud this season .. never had him before but heard he is awesome

I got him for £11.5 Million at the start of the first season ha!

got him for man u in the third season for less than 10 mil.... I did say that I admired him a few times. Italians love to be wooed....

I'm playing as Palermo and got him for 18.5 M € in the middle of first season. He will join me at June 2011...

He's playing very well, scored 4 goals and dished 8 assists in 22 appearances. Will be my playmaker next season...

Got him first season as united 14.75m have noticed the more leagues you select at start of game players prices go up did one save with about 10 leagues poli cost me 35m did it again with just 1 league and cost me 14.75m transfer bug me thinks have noticed this alot

On my save Man City got him second season for 15.25m and then loaned him to Zenit with future fee of 5.75m.****

Signed for AC Milan as a straight Pirlo replacement. So far, played better than Pirlo. 21.5m it cost me.

Status
Not open for further replies.