camdnz

Reaction score
I'm playing as Arsenal and like the look of this Guardado guy (AM L) from Deportivo, I was wondering if anyone who has signed him could give me their opinion

Haven't signed him but to be honest in my opinion he's a must buy!

Had him on previous games, been amazing, very quick get him before Real Madrid do, they sign him on nearly every game

im approaching january in first season, gonna try get him then. what did u pay for him in previous games?

In previous he become a class.. worth 15-25M One of the best left winger in game.

I prefer him to Zhirkov to be honest, when I get Zhirkov he performs no where near as well as Guardado, make sure Man City don't get him like they did for me.

yeah got him for 17mil. got 3 assists on debut! loving him

Paid £20m for him for my Man U team in the 2011/12 season....he did well but I've never really been blown away. Sold him in the 2015/16 season as I had a Regen that was better.

two words.. MUST BUY!!! This is guy is amazing.. One of the best left wingers in the game if not the best.. Real Madrid are trying to ****** him up from me, so I set an asking price of 95 mil :D just to be sure :)

Bought him in my first season as Villa. Needed him to play left back and he was perfect for my style of attacking down the flanks. But he cost me £10million. So sold Harewood and Petrov for some money. MUST BUY.

10 Million is good for him. That was a good buy.

Signed him up very early and he took a bit of time to learn english and adjust to left back. but he gets so many assists.

yh hes good but i personally found mata better mata started performing from day one but andres took a couple of months to settle in

He is a great buy i am in my 4 season and i signed him in my second for 18 million now he is worth 35 million and one of the best players in the game and a better life mid then messi for me.

It´s an excelent player. In the past i´ve brought him and he´s fantastic!
You must buy him!