AndrewLFC's Unorthadox 4-4-2 (TESTERS NEEDED)

AndrewLFC

Reaction score
The Tactic:

In this tactic you have one winger that hugs the touchline and crosses frequently and another winger that roams about and cuts inside to shoot or pass. It doesn't matter what side the 'Roaming Winger' is on but whatever side it is, you need a wing-back behind him to keep the width. The player behind the 'Wide Winger' should be a full-back on support.
View attachment 475540

The Positions:
GK: Just the standard GK e.g. Neuer and Lloris
RB: A solid right-back who is good defensively and offensively e.g. Walker and Lahm
CBs: Just the standard CBs e.g. Thiago Silva and Kompany
LB: This player needs to be good at attacking and crossing e.g. Baines and Alaba
RM: The RM needs to be very fast, good at crossing and a great dribbler, also he needs to be right footed e.g. Lennon and Valencia
RCM: The RCM has to be good at defending as well as attacking and he needs to be a good dribbler e.g. Wilshere and Ramires
LCM: He needs to be able to dictate the game from a deeper role and he has to be good at defending and passing e.g. Gerrard and Alonso
LM: A good dribbler, passer and needs to be good at shooting. It would be good if he was a right footed player as well e.g. Young and Ronaldo
STR: Has to be able to drop deep to link the midfield with the attack, he also needs to be able to hold the ball up well e.g. Tevez and Rooney
STL: Just needs to be quick, good at dribbling and good at finishing e.g. Sturridge and David Villa(if he's quick)

My Results With England:
Please note: I got one of my CBs sent off in the 3rd minute against Colombia in 2012 and I went on Holiday against Canada and DR Congo(accidently against DR Congo) in the 2014 WC.

View attachment 475532

View attachment 475531

View attachment 475530

FINALLY: I need people to test this tactic out because I have only used England and I don't have time to do another FM Career for about 2 weeks so if you are willing to test it I will be very grateful.

DOWNLOAD:
View attachment 475521

would anybody like to test it and post screenshots of the results on here?