Status
Not open for further replies.

TM13

Reaction score
Currently playing Arsenal, pre-season to 4th season.

Arshavin is 32, is going down on many attributes and Pat Rice thinks he is just fairly good.
But I really don't want to sell him, had 7.62 av. rating and 12 gls/13 assists last season

How is he on your games? Is he good after age 32, or should I replace him?

I play him as inside forward (attack) on left wing

Please help!

If he is playing well there is no need to sell him but his attributes will naturally decrease so he won't be good for much longer.

If he's still playing well for you, don't sell him.

If you have the funds and you want a better player, sell him.

I am struggling to get him to perform..how do you use him, what role is he? Does he play on the flank or in the middle?

I am struggling to get him to perform..how do you use him, what role is he? Does he play on the flank or in the middle?
better on the left side! as a inside forward, performs best there imo!

On the subject, start investing in a new player and get andrey to tutor them!

Inside Forward (Attack)
Cut Inside.
Crosses - Sometimes
Cross Target - Center

I had him like this, and he ended up top score and scored the most.

better on the left side! as a inside forward, performs best there imo!

On the subject, start investing in a new player and get andrey to tutor them!

Which player would be suitable to get? I have 40m to spend.

Eden Hazard, James Rodriquez from Porto or Antoine Griezmann.

Which player would be suitable to get? I have 40m to spend.

Elia, Douglas Costa, Buonanotte, Hazard, Elia if you want speed, and Buonanotte or Hazard if you want speed + creativity, Buonanotte is pretty similar to Andrey.

Buonanotte actually becomes amazing, if you want you can play jack wilshere on the wing, j.rodriguez is class as well or jovetic is a really good player, two-footed, good finisher, dribbler and crosser a bit like arshavin a hybrid forward

why is there always a should I sell/leave Arshavin thread every week? think im going to make a sticky thread for it soon....

as Danny said, if he is playing well keep him :) use him to tutor and rotate, he is over 32 already and thats the age that his value will drop and you wont get a decent amount for him as well as maybe struggling to sell him on top of that...

Status
Not open for further replies.