Andrey Arshavin

Reaction score
Im a fan of this guy personally,think hes a decent player and was very surprised Arsenal let him go,although Wenger did play him out of posistion quite a lot,u think he would do a job for maybe a mid table team?

Remember he destroyed my team(rangers) in the UEFA cup final a few years back with zenit

I thought he re-signed for Zenit?

And yeah he was good for Arsenal at the start, scored some important goals.. though unfortunately in the end didn't like he gived too much of a **** when he played and constantly performed quite terribly. He seemed to be most effective on the left wing/behind the forward line when he turns and runs at people.. but his touch and final ball was a disgrace, which is why he ended up letting a £15m signing go since he's been out of form for a long time.

I thought he re-signed for Zenit?

And yeah he was good for Arsenal at the start, scored some important goals.. though unfortunately in the end didn't like he gived too much of a **** when he played and constantly performed quite terribly. He seemed to be most effective on the left wing/behind the forward line when he turns and runs at people.. but his touch and final ball was a disgrace, which is why he ended up letting a £15m signing go since he's been out of form for a long time.

Didnt know he actually resigned for zenit tbh m8