Status
Not open for further replies.

One Jagielka

Reaction score
Hi, new to forum. It looks really good and lots of users!

Currently managing Birmingham Fc in January 2012, Nikola Zigic has been in top form for me but isn't getting any younger.

Would Andy Carrol be a good replacement? How does he turn out on the game?

Thanks for any replies.

done well for me mate how much do they want for him ?

Andy Carrol is a BEAST for me in my Liverpool save. 38 games 31 goals so far.

yes buy him he is quality on the game and he has scored lots of goals at international level on my game

Danielle Lloyd:wub:

Scout thinks he will be available for £6.5 million, which is well within my budget!

Sounds like a good player on Fm.

I need a top quality attacking left mid, anyone?

depends on your budget! some people are way over valuated by their clubs, but look at people who are transfer listed, get em cheap cause they dont wanna be at their clubs 90% of the time lol..... landon donovan was amazing when i signed him with valencia....

Yeah Donovans class, I have Obertan on loan at the moment but my chances of signing him are slim.

I always find that Andy Carroll varies from save to save for me. Sometimes he is an absolute star other times just your average player, nothing special.
I find consitancy difficult to attain with my strikers but those who are fairly regular goalscorers I have noticed are the likes of Oscar Cardozo, Falco and Landon Donovan.
I think any of those would play well with Zigic or replace him, depending on your tactic and style of play.

Signed him for £6million and a further 1million on appearances.

Hopefully he can bang them in and I can finally get rid of Cameron 'useless' Jerome!

It has to vary from save to save, and the way he is trained. As my Andy Carroll is absolutely useless, went a whole season without scoring. Tried with different roles ie target man, advanced forward etc. And still no luck, Waste of 7.5mil, now just sits in the reserves scoring goals for them. Doesn't even ask for first team football. It's up to you really at the end of the day.

I have Carroll in my Liverpool save and he is very inconsistent. He will either grab a hattrick or get a rating of under 6. I would recommend Romelu Lukaku if your after a target man but he can be quite pricey.

Status
Not open for further replies.