ScottishChamp

Reaction score
I like him as a player and that's what I generally go for when buying and playing players but my first two seasons in charge of Liverpool he's been injured 4 times ( twice for 4 months each ) and only played 13 games for me with a measly 3 goal return.

I also have Suarez ( 25 + goals a season) and Ze Eduardo who has also got me 20 + goals a season and I have Lakuku as a back-up.

I play a modified 4-1-2-1-2 as I thought the 4 strikers I had would cover that formation well but with Caroll being so injury prone it's been a struggle keeping the rotation going but I dont wanna change formation as it has helped me to a a 2nd and 3rd place finish and got me through all competitions.

Should I sell him and try and get 15-20m for him and buy a replacement ? I have heard Hulk is a great goalscorer and If I do get him, I can move Ze Eduardo to MF just behind Gerrard along with Pastore.

What do you guys think ?

yeah do it sounds good to me pal if he keeps getting injured and you can get 15-20 mill do it

I might put him up when he gets back from injury as no-one seems to offer when players are injured.

Shame really. I'd like to see what he could do if he played a full season. Personally I think he's got the potential to get 30 + goals but with him being so injury prone he probably couldnt manage a full season.

Anyone else play Carroll and have any problems with him ?

I've have him myself in many saves and when he plays well he can be a beast. but too often he ends up having a dry spell or getting injured..
so I think you should sell him mate.

to be fair i bought when i first got the game before xmas for liverpool worked great with torres

I've have him myself in many saves and when he plays well he can be a beast. but too often he ends up having a dry spell or getting injured..
so I think you should sell him mate.

Thanks for the info on him. Glad to see it's not just mine that's getting injured all the time.

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

to be fair i bought when i first got the game before xmas for liverpool worked great with torres
Was he injury prone or anything like that while you had him ?

Thanks for the info on him. Glad to see it's not just mine that's getting injured all the time.

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

Was he injury prone or anything like that while you had him ?

not really just a few bumps used him as a battering ram to do the work for torres got stupid amount of assists

not really just a few bumps used him as a battering ram to do the work for torres got stupid amount of assists

Hmm interesting. Maybe keep him until end of 3rd season ( Should play atleast 20 games when he comes back and doesnt get injured again ) and see what he does. Thanks for the advice guys.