UKMiLLWALLBOY

Reaction score
He just doesn't seem to score regularly, I don't want to sell him because he is pretty much perfect for me when he is on form. Is there any way I can help him get back into form?
I play 4 at the back, 2 central midfielders, an attacking midfielder, 2 wingers and Carroll or Defoe upfront.
My wingers are inside forwards, this is perfect for Aaron Lennon. I play v.d. Vaart as CAM as Trequesita and my striker is normally Poacher.

Last edited:
Give him some women to punch? Booze and Drugs? Who knows.

Or...

... you could praise him more, try and get his moral up? Change your tactic so it gets more crosses for him?

Who isnt perfect when on form? Berbatov scored 5 against Blackburn but he won't do that again any time soon (probably..)

How are you playing him? He's an epic target man. Try finding a partner for him up front (and irl to beat up) unless youre playing him alone then try looking at your wingers/ attacking mid if you play it

We kind of need more information...

I agree with tubby

I can say play him as Target Man - Attack
Maybe get a playmaker to feed balls to him

He is perfect Target man.You should play with two strikers.
1 Target man-support and one Poacher

I'll try playing ..

Huddlestone (Ball winning midfielder, defend) v.d.Vaart (Advanced playmaker, support)
Lennon (Inside forward, attack) Bale (Inside forward, attack)
Carroll (Target man, support) Defoe (Poacher)

Play Bale and Lennon as Wingers to get regular crosses to Carroll's head imo.

I'll play Bale as a winger, Lennon is too good as a Inside Forward to change

He just doesn't seem to score regularly, I don't want to sell him because he is pretty much perfect for me when he is on form. Is there any way I can help him get back into form?
I play 4 at the back, 2 central midfielders, an attacking midfielder, 2 wingers and Carroll or Defoe upfront.
My wingers are inside forwards, this is perfect for Aaron Lennon. I play v.d. Vaart as CAM as Trequesita and my striker is normally Poacher.

Target Man>Attack. Set wingers to cross to him, and aim to head. Play regular, praise his form etc, and he should do well:)

I don't see how Lennon is going to perform better as an inside forward, especially with Carroll in the box as a target, but heh.

He's always coming inside from the wing and scoring or sliding it across goal, for Defoe usually, I understand where your coming from but he really does perform well like it :)

Are you playing him with a support or attack duty? What's his average rating and assists?

I normally play 1 striker as Poacher, just played him as Target Man, Support duty, didn't score or assist and got a rating of 6.7, his average is 6.9

Ohh Lennon, RW, Inside Forward, Attack
Played - 37
Average Rating - 7.6
Assists - 18
Goals - 12
(Stats from my first season, only 4 games into second)