kyle93

Reaction score
i have signed him for my liverpool game and i was wondering if any1 else has used him and done any good ?

if so what role did you play him ?

I played him as a poacher on my old Newcastle story and it worked wonders. Others would probably recommend as a target man.

Definitely Target Man for me, make sure you do Team Instructions > Target Man > Andy Carroll, not just right click his name, also, get your wing backs and wingers to: Cross Ball > Often, Cross Aim > Target Man.

Target Man - Support.

(Thanks Mike!)

I bought him for Manchester City.. I released all the players on massive contracts so yeah... Got Darren Bent too. I paid £7.5m for Andy Carroll and his wage is £35k and Darren Bent £5.5m (Transfer List) and wage £70k. I am trying to cut down on wages, but £70k ain't that much, I'm getting less and less though. Andy Carroll is good though.

Definitely Target Man for me, make sure you do Team Instructions > Target Man > Andy Carroll, not just right click his name, also, get your wing backs and wingers to: Cross Ball > Often, Cross Aim > Target Man.

Had exactly this on my Arsenal save, have him as Support with a Poacher/Advanced Forward next to him. Not only will he get tons of assists but he'll bang in the goals.