Andy Carroll's Texts: Forced out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubby

Reaction score
Soo just come across this - http://www.fansonline.net/newcastleunited/article.php?id=599, article from a supposed mate of AC who says he had this text conversation with him:

fansonline.net said:
Sunday 30th January 14:37
SW: Are you leaving mate?
AC: I\'m not going anywhere mate.

Monday 31st January 16:28

SW: Liverpool in for you mate. Any truth in that?
AC: Dunno what\'s happening yet still mate. Thanks.

17:02
SW: Sky Sports say it\'s a matter of time mate. What\'s club said?
AC: they have kind of said we don\'t want u but want me to say I wanna go. And I said I don\'t want to go.

17:26

SW: Have you put in a transfer request?
AC: No I didn\'t that\'s what I mean that\'s what they wanted me to do and I said no.

17:27

SW: So they want you to go?
AC: They said they wanted to accept it.

17:28

SW: So you have no choice?
AC: Looks like it.

17:31
SW: Your agent will be doing ok out of this. When you going?
AC: I don\'t know mate. Gutted tho.

17:32
SW: Any message you want put across to the fans? I\'m happy to do that for you mate.
AC: They said they wanted the money.

17:37

SW: Anything else?
AC: Gutted to be leaving Newcastle but I was kind of pushed out the door.

17:41
SW: That it?
AC: Just what i\'ve just said really. Gutted to be leaving my home club but I was practically told to go. Didn\'t want to leave that\'s why i signed a 5 year deal.

17:47
SW: I will pass these onto the press lads I know.
AC: Sound mate.

17:56
SW: Can you give press lads a call to do an interview when deal done?
AC: I will yeah. I will speak to him later. Bit busy atm mate.

thoughts? Hard to verify but makes a little sense, no?

Remarkably good grammar for a Prem footballer, especially when taking into account he's texting...

Could of been cleared up for the site, but a valid point

To me it looks like someone has just sat there and made that all up :), End of the day if he Didn't want to go he could have still said no, Not asif they wouldn't play him.

some of it sounds made up.... but i will be willing to bet something like this happened... seen as its newcastle

I think it's just a cheap way of making up a story.

Why is my avatar not hcanged yet (curses the FM gods)

I don't understand why a mate would say " Your agent is doing ok out of this" lol

Err Pardew/ Ashley could be lying just as much as this article - and based on their track record are more likely to be the source of the BS. Common sense mate.

Common sense?

You're basing this on "article from a supposed mate of AC"

Ok.

Who leaked the texts anyway? His mate is a bit of a **** if he leaks them to the press.

Common sense?

You're basing this on "article from a supposed mate of AC"

Ok.

And if it wasnt Liverpool who signed AC would you give a **** whether it was him or the club? No.

Ok.

And if it wasnt Liverpool who signed AC would you give a **** whether it was him or the club? No.

Ok.

Utterly irrelevant. oO) The point he made was right.

Who leaked the texts anyway? His mate is a bit of a **** if he leaks them to the press.

Personally I think its BS but ifits true his mate isn't a **** because he clearly says he will pass them onto the press and AC says sound mate. So read and think before you post ;)

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew has said Andy Carroll was not forced to leave for Liverpool on transfer deadline day. Reports suggested the striker, 22, sent a text message to a Newcastle fanzine editor claiming he had been forced out.
But Pardew said Carroll, who moved for £35m, asked to leave after his request for a new deal was rejected.
He told the Shields Gazette: "We had a conversation about him wanting a new contract, and [Carroll said] if he did not get that contract he wanted to go."
More to follow.

Utterly irrelevant. oO) The point he made was right.

Im not saying this article is/isnt true, it's just infuriating that people (and from what I can see, only liverpool fans) are coming on here straight away saying 'oh this isnt true' - how the **** do they know? I put supposed in the OP, never claimed it was true just up for discussion.

And people stop posting what Pardew said today ffs, if this 'could be' BS then so could that so shut the up **** :)

Personally I think its BS but ifits true his mate isn't a **** because he clearly says he will pass them onto the press and AC says sound mate. So read and think before you post ;)

Oh yeah, sorry, have a bit of a hangover.

Well he certainly didn't look like he didn't want to be at Liverpool last night when he drove into Melwood while being cheered by a lot of fans. He also seemed to be really happy when he shaked King Kenny's hand.

Im not saying this article is true, it's just infuriating that people (and from what I can see, only liverpool fans) are coming on here straight away saying 'oh this isnt true' - how the **** do they know? I put supposed in the OP, never claimed it was true just up for discussion.

Right, and where does he say it's not true? You put it up for discussion, and he's pointing out the obvious massive flaw in the source.

Don't put it up if you don't want people to pick holes.

Im not saying this article is/isnt true, it's just infuriating that people (and from what I can see, only liverpool fans) are coming on here straight away saying 'oh this isnt true' - how the **** do they know? I put supposed in the OP, never claimed it was true just up for discussion.

And people stop posting what Pardew said today ffs, if this 'could be' BS then so could that so shut the up **** :)

I'm sorry but seriously, do you really believe everything the English press write? If so have a word with yourself, lad. Surely you have developed some sort of shield by now for that, that filters out the BS from the actual stuff, because this isn't a soap and things like this are just very unlikely, so sorry that it angers you that we don't take it as gospel.

Status
Not open for further replies.