moomin

Reaction score
I got promotion to the Championship with Southampton and needed a new CF, so I decided to sign Andy Keogh from Wolves for 1.5M. Seemed a big fee and was worried he wouldn't deliver but he's mustard.

He scored 36 goals in his first season, which saw me finish second and get up to the Prem (H)

He formed a lethal partnership with Leigh Griffiths (who scored 32 goals), so I would recommend him to anyone managing a Championship team. Am playing him as an advanced forward.

Looking forward to seeing how he does in the Premiership now.

I've got him on loan in the Championship with Southampton in my second season and he has scored 11 in 10 :)

strange cos hes a striker with like 8 finishing so it is very off putting

In my first ever season on FM I signed Shane Long for Leicester, totally based on his real life abilities.

What I didn't know was that he had something like 8 finishing but he still managed to get a a goal to game ratio of about 0.8 which is very very decent.

I have signed him for SWFC in the Championship and i'm just starting the season, only thing is i have Wickham keeping him out.

on my leeds save, he signed for Southampton and got 29 goals in the championship, then they got promoted and he got 17 goals in the Prem which is pretty decent for a striker with poor finishing attributes.

Play him as a poacher ?

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

Brought him on at HT and so far he has scored 1 and got an assist