PapaBurgundy

Reaction score
Just started a new game with Crawley in the Blue Square Conference, signed Any van der Meyde on a free transfer at the start, Championship standard player and I only pay him £1,200/week. However, I know that he is very injury-prone. Has anyone ever signed him on the 11.3 patch and managed to get any decent playing time out of him? I'm a bit worried he's going to spend most of the time in the treatment room, and as my biggest earner at a non-league club that's not exactly ideal...

dont sergio torres richard brodie and mattie tubbs all earn more than £1,200/week :p

Van der Meyde isn't good enough, even for non-League standards.

Search for Zahoud believe me this guy tears apart that league i should know i played as crawley and he scored tons heres a screenie. And check how unlcuky i was to not get promoted.

i renegotiatied their contracts so they're all on £1,000, offered a bigger signing-on fee instead so it probably all balances out in the end...

I got Andy Van Der Meyde playing for £600, he's been quality for me scoring 12 goals on the left of 4 in the middle.*