andymcg44's SS and LS Kit Request Shop (No Minimum Post Requirement)

Pickard77:

atkapg.png
2jdqeev.png
29gipna.png

:D Hope You Like :D

you're a sunderland fan?
I'm from Sunderland, lol. (still and Arsenal fan though, used to work in the stadium of light, my brother is a season ticket holder lol)
I have some nice sunderland kits, but there's not enough going around.
fancy making some in your spare time? don't take this as a request per sé
but since you're a sunderland fan you should make some since you could probably bash out some really good ones!

im a everton fan but sunderland my 2nd team i love nial quinn so im managin them in my game and i want to win the champs league with them when i asked for them sunderland kits i didnt notice u were a mackem

you're a sunderland fan?
I'm from Sunderland, lol. (still and Arsenal fan though, used to work in the stadium of light, my brother is a season ticket holder lol)
I have some nice sunderland kits, but there's not enough going around.
fancy making some in your spare time? don't take this as a request per sé
but since you're a sunderland fan you should make some since you could probably bash out some really good ones!

I'm making some now, obviously, for Martin and have made a couple of others, have a look through the rate my kit thread, quite recently for a posssible away kit for next season. ;)

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

im a everton fan but sunderland my 2nd team i love nial quinn so im managin them in my game and i want to win the champs league with them when i asked for them sunderland kits i didnt notice u were a mackem

Yeah, Season Ticket holder. BTW, I might have to make you another set as I couldn't find a really good paddy power logo.

wfo9.png
taoif4.png
2epoxep.png

Can't make config atm I'm afraid - FM graphics guru isn't working for some reason.

I'm making some now, obviously, for Martin and have made a couple of others, have a look through the rate my kit thread, quite recently for a posssible away kit for next season. ;)

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Yeah, Season Ticket holder. BTW, I might have to make you another set as I couldn't find a really good paddy power logo.

wfo9.png
taoif4.png
2epoxep.png

Can't make config atm I'm afraid - FM graphics guru isn't working for some reason.
theyre class mate thanks(H)

Wow them kits are fantastic. Cheers very much :)

No problem, anytime.

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:18 PM ----------

Any requests for tonight? I'm gagging to make some kits. :$

Last edited:
I'll ahve some more please:

Team: Chelsea
Unique ID: I'll sort out
Home Kit Colours & Design: Blue bits of white

Away Kit Colours & Design: white bits of black
Third Kit Colours & Design: whatever you want
Brand: nike
Sponsor: sharp
Short/Long Sleeve: long
In Games Size?: yes

cheers :D

vernyboy77:

34pi32f.png
eg1t85.png
mw88xw.png

:D Hope You Like :D

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

No more requests? :(

Last edited:
Time for me to return the favour

Team : Man City
Id: Not needed
Home Kit : Sky Blue(Be creative)
Away Kit : Black
Third Kit : As you wish.
Kit manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor : Mentos

Time for me to return the favour

Team : Man City
Id: Not needed
Home Kit : Sky Blue(Be creative)
Away Kit : Black
Third Kit : As you wish.
Sponsor : Mentos

Starting these now mate.

Long/short sleeves?

hellroker, Sorry for the long wait:

alj7eg.png
2d8i2dv.png
xdgz8z.png

:D Hope you Like :D

so we will take turns on makin gkits ill go next.. then you.. then me? ect

so we will take turns on makin gkits ill go next.. then you.. then me? ect

That's fine mate, I hope we get more requests though otherwise I'll end up making less kits than when I was on my own :D

Haven't had requests in a while, anyone care to free me from by boredom?

Ok mate.

Team : Bayern Munich
Id:Not Needed
Kit Sponsor : facebook
Home Kit: Red with white detail
Away Kit: Black with gold detail
Third Kit: White with red detail.