andymcg44's SS and LS Kit Request Shop (No Minimum Post Requirement)

16216bq.png
sghffn.png
2vt5l5y.png

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

zlf9xz.png
4h8cas.png
33kbszc.png

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

That link downloads a file which my computer can't open. Can I have a different image please?

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

I can't do left and right, sorry. And badge looks messy but I'm not good at logos.

2reu0cl.png
2wq7fc3.png

13zv6yw.png
5x62ih.png

Man ! YOU are a LEGEND ! :wub: I have no word's ! It's so cool ! Thank you so much !

Team: Doncaster Rovers
Unique ID: 646

Home Kit Colours & Design: Red and White Stripes
Away Kit Colours & Design: White, Black detail
Third Kit Colours & Design: Red and Yellow stripes
Brand: Carlotti or Hummel
Sponsor: Toyota
Short/Long Sleeve: Short
In Games Size?: Yep

Home Kit to look similar to this

6ns80p.png
2jdi32p.png
123056t.png

markotemelkov said:
great job they are brilliant, sorry if bithering can you give me download link, please

No Problem - http://www.mediafire.com/?znmth2kzflx

hi are we allowed more than one request?

Trivaldo

Cool

team: Man united
unique id: 680
home: Red with black detail (not the 'v' thing on the real shirt) if possible a black man united logo in bottom right (like the prem league lion logos on kits above)
away: Yellow with black detail (not 'v') same black logo (if its possible)
third: Black with red detail (again not the 'v' lol) bottom right a red picture of the red devil from the logo, again if possible
size: game size
brand: adidas
sponsor: pirelli (if its possible to change colour of pirelli logo, can it be red on third shirt)

many thanks in advance, keep up the good work

Trivaldo

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Cool

home: Red with black detail (not the 'v' thing on the real shirt) if possible a black man united logo in bottom right
third: Black with red detail (again not the 'v' lol) bottom right a red picture of the red devil from the logo, again if possible
sponsor: pirelli (if its possible to change colour of pirelli logo, can it be red on third shirt)

Trivaldo

If its not too late can i change brand from adidas to Fila please

Last edited:
Cool

home: Red with black detail (not the 'v' thing on the real shirt) if possible a black man united logo in bottom right

Trivaldo

2lkuwd2.png
mv3ry9.png
dzxxu0.png

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Sorry, just read your request, I'll try and just change the logo if you want but can't change the design. You want me to try?

35k0i82.png
30cykcm.png
kewyma.png

Had to try and redo a .png so it was difficult. If I were you I'd just use the adidas ones.​

Last edited:
Incrdeible stuff!! absolutely love these kits!!:):):)

will use the adidas ones, thanks for doing them with fila too, sorry for the late notice on that

many thanks

Trivaldo

P.S. what do you think is the best kit(s) you have made?

Incrdeible stuff!! absolutely love these kits!!:):):)

will use the adidas ones, thanks for doing them with fila too, sorry for the late notice on that

many thanks

Trivaldo

P.S. what do you think is the best kit(s) you have made?

I'm not sure really, have a look through and see what you think, its not really for me to say.

I'm not sure really, have a look through and see what you think, its not really for me to say.

ha ha surely you got a favorite...

ok, to be fair and unbiased i wont include kits u made for me(because they are my favorites) i had a look and my top 3 are:-

1. Fulham Kits sponsored by Wii
2. Man United Kits sponsored by Opel
2 Bayern Kits sponsored by Facebook

can you tell me where i could find lists of brands and sponsors available please?

keep up the good work mate

many thanks

Trivaldo

It's pretty much anything really, especially sponsors coz I get them off the internet,
my short sleeve template has just about every brand but long sleeve is not as varied.

Team:panathinaikos
Unique ID: I can do config

Home Kit Colours & Design: Green and white

(Panathinaikos badge in bottom right corner) like man u above
Away Kit Colours & Design: white and Green

Third Kit Colours & Design: Black and Green

Brand:Adidas (Chelsea 09/10 style for all three kits)
Sponsor:Vodafone
Short/Long Sleeve:Short
In Games Size?:Game size
Prefered Kit Maker (andymcg44, Curt, no preference):-

Thanks mate and good luck !

Team:panathinaikos
Unique ID: I can do config
Home Kit Colours & Design: Green and white
Away Kit Colours & Design: white and Green
Third Kit Colours & Design: Black and Green

Brand:Adidas (Chelsea 09/10 style for all three kits)
Sponsor:Vodafone
Short/Long Sleeve:Short
In Games Size?:Game size
Prefered Kit Maker (andymcg44, Curt, no preference):-

Thanks mate and good luck !

ci1q1.png
33jrbll.png
2dtdiiq.png

unique id: 602
team: arsenal
brand: fila
sponsor: smeg (the fridge maker)
home: red with white sleeves and detail (chelsea 09/10 home kit style detail if possible but retainin white sleeves traditional arsenal style) and a white cannon bottom right
away: dark yellow with black detail including spain home style curved stripe down the left from colar to waist
third: white with redcurrant detail (any detail you like, make it different to real 3rd kit pls)
game size
short sleeves

many thanks

Trivaldo

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

i love those panathinaikos kits, great work (H)

unique id: 602
team: arsenal
brand: fila
sponsor: smeg (the fridge maker)
home: red with white sleeves and detail (chelsea 09/10 home kit style detail if possible but retainin white sleeves traditional arsenal style) and a white cannon bottom right
away: dark yellow with black detail including spain home style curved stripe down the left from colar to waist
third: white with redcurrant detail (any detail you like, make it different to real 3rd kit pls)
game size
short sleeves

many thanks

Trivaldo

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

i love those panathinaikos kits, great work (H)

Will do these tomorrow mate.

what config are we using

if you have already downloaded a kit pack before then you can replace tha old kits with new ones, just need to rename the new kits with old kits names and then remove the old kits from the pack :D

if you havent alredy downladed a kit pack then find one and download it, thats the only way i know how to get a config...

hope this helps

Trivaldo

Last edited:
Andy, man thanks for the team badge and kits, but i have a problem man, i can't get them to work in the game. I've used FM Graphics Guru, but i can't get them to work ! I don't know what's happening, it is possible, because it's a created team ? Can someone give me a little help with the config ?