Propagandalf

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm currently playing as Chelsea and things are doing ok, but i would like a replacement for Anelka. I'm playing a 4-4-2.
Any suggestions??

ur in for it with the mods.

but anyways, vagner love, cardozo, milevsky. good luck before this thread gets closd

how much cash you got, mods dont shut this down plz

Vagner love is the best option, Cardozo maybe, if your looking experience
Fabiano or Forlan

okay, cant get a lot with 10million but vagner lover might be available

Hi Zun -zun (is it your real name?)!
I am playing as chealsea too. This guy Anelka is good for nothing i understood after half of the season ...so I kicked him out, brought Torres, Goran Pandev "The goal machine" and Mario Balotelli "The Golden Boy of Fm 2009". Rescently I signed Vagner Love but he has got some issue with the work permit so i loan him out to a feeder club (where he could get work permit easily after 2-3 seasons). Try to play Mario Balotelli and Goran Pandev as an offense combo. Lampard, Ballack is also great. Ashley Cole, Bosingwa are the greatest sidebacks. Try to get pepe and Sergio ramos for the defence because Chelsea is weak in defense. You can try for "Phillip(I guess) mexes" too.

*Please follow the work permit or feeder club thread in this site

Well Drogba more than makes up for anelka.. Top scorer in teh league and world player of the year in my first season. Got David Villa for 103 mil $ :S Tried to get torres but theres no way that guy is gonna leave liverpool this season(beginning of second).. offered him $300 000 per week... still no go :( Dont know how other ppl got him.. maybe later on..

Soldado - Getafe
Arsimendi - Espanyol (i think)
Genaro Zeefuik - PSV (i think) <) Wonderkid! remember him from FM08????
Gignac - Toulouse
Fred - Lyon
Sanchez - Udinese

go for keirrison..up front with drogba and they score for fun

If you've got 10m, go for Vagner Love and pay about £2m of it now and £10m later, it will let you buy him as your not paying all of your budget out now :)

Do what Kinger said, I just got Vagner Love, He's scored two goals on his debut. I'm expecting alot from him!

Alberto Paloschi....I think that's his name. Young striker from Parma...I think :). Sorry been awhile since I've done a domestic league. I think he's from Parma. Maybe. **** of a striker, wonderkid, turns in goals immediately.

Lol zun-zun. What's wrong with Anelka? And if you don't want to play him then sell him and spend the cash on someone else?

fleck is not bad as well. can operate anywhere in attack