kspone

Reaction score
Name: Angel Correa
Team: San Lorenzo
Nationality: Argentine
Position: AMC/AML/ST
D.O.B: 9/3/1995

4kuz5u.jpg

Strengths: Technical attributes, Flair, Acceleration, Agility.
Weaknesses: Strength, Natural Fitness, Jumping, Heading.

apgrx4.png

Becomes real monster as you can see below: (at the beginning of Season 2016-17)

osz8jk.png

Last edited:
How much did you buy him for and what was your training role for him?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hello :D
I'm a fans Intermilan too, what i must do training him?
and where the position?

I signed him for about 3M at the first transfer window. Training position is Attacking Midfielder or Winger.

this guy is a must buy, bought him for my Man Utd team first season and he ended up with 15 assists at end of season at just 18.. Could not leave him on the bench, was instrumental in most of my attacks, defo recommended

An insane prospect although I've not touched him due to his extremely high injury proneness... but hearing these reviews I might take a chance on him & see how it pans out

One of the best youngsters on the game, the next lionel messi. Annoyingly on my save Barcelone bout him and Gabriel Barbosa :/

I am in december 2014 with Fulham and Correa haven't renewed his contract yet so I get him for free. He wants to be key player, but that's ok since Ruiz is very inconsistent.

This guy is awesome. I had him for ESTUDIANTES and he was unfailingly great. IRL now Man City are after him apparently.

Comparred to Driussi who's better?

Was bought by BvB in my new save. Couldn't afford the 4M you have to pay to his agent.